Nineteen

October 3, 2013

Nicki

I was blasting 'Paradise' by Big Sean through my house. Meek texts me saying he is outside. I put Rocko on her leash and we walk out going out to the car.

"Yo homies here yet?" Meek asks.

"Yeah. They with Cas" I say.

"We gotta go all the way out to Lancaster?" I ask. He nods. "These niggas" I say.

"Omelly got the cases together" Meek says. I nod.

"Must of used a lot of starch cause they still pressed" I say. Meek chuckles.

"You look like you ready to kill somebody" he says. I giggle.

"No flags" I say.

----

It was about 45 minutes worth of a drive and I was just ready to hop out this damn car. We met up with the chasers and my crew near where Diamond and Jamel wanted us to meet them at.

"Everybody got they straps?" Meek checks. Getting back into the cars we go to some empty parking garage.

Meek sped through and parked the car across from where they were. Getting out I see Diamond and Jamel with the familiar ugly ass faces we been seeing. Everyone else parks and hop out leaning against they whips or standing alongside me and Meek.

"Nice to finally have a fucking meeting. Y'all some pussies" Meek says. I laugh.

"Right" I say.

"We didn't run because we were pussies. We went to restore back our shit that y'all fucked up. And I ain't appreciate that shit" Jamel says. I laugh. "Something funny to you over there bitch?!" He yells. I laugh even harder then stop.

"Hell yeah and to you it's Queen Bitch or Baddest. Y'all dumbasses came and fucked up my shit then that stupid bitch over there came and shot at my dog. Trying to get my man locked over a fake ass tip to the pigs about his car not being his." I say. "I'm so happy we fucked up y'all shit!"

"You not a queen or the baddest bitch" Diamond says to me. "And I can't believe you thought you could set me on fire in my own damn house!"

"I'm glad you have the nerve to say a word to me" I say. "Cause I owe yo ass a death wish" I say. She smirks. "I missed on purpose bitch! I could shoot yo ass in a second and blow ya damn brains out!" She just mugs me.

"Man fuck all this bullshit!" Omelly yells. "I'm tired of letting these niggas off" he says.

"Hold up" Meek says. "I wanna get something straight first" he says.

"What?" Omelly asks.

"Sisc you cousins to Jamel?" He asks.

"Yeah"

"And Jamel and Diamond y'all wanna get at me and Nicki because?"

"I know Nicki killed Dash"

"Okay! Dash killed Blaze. Your point!?"

"Blaze offered your ass that quarter mil and you didn't even wanna take that?!"

"Bitch I gave his ass 6 years and he was gone  leave me a quarter mil?! And leaving me for you!? You might be that fucking dumb and cheap but I'm worth more than that shit!" I yell.