Sixty Seven

May 4, 2014

Meek

I was sitting with Omelly and Candi. Saying they wanted to talk to me about something.

"Y'all some snakes, y'all know that?" I ask. They laugh.

"We can't help that you and Nicki use us to get information on each other" Candi says. I chuckle.

"What she want y'all niggas to ask me ?"

"When you gone put a ring on it" Omelly says. I laugh hard.

"I'm not" I say.

"Meek you just-"

"I know " I say interrupting Candi. "Nicki ain't looking for marriage" I say.

"She said that?" Omelly asks.

"No, but I know her. She ain't gone just say yes and I ain't just gone ask" I say.

"Meek that makes no sense" Candi says.

"Yes it does. Listen, Nicki is happy and I'm happy. We happy with the way things working out between us but we don't need to rush. And she ain't the type to rush anything serious besides her business" I say. "Has she ever talked about marrying Blaze?" I ask Candi.

"Nicki never opened up to me about her relationship with him. She wasn't happy after the first two years of being together"

"Meek you ain't never talk much about marrying Nessa after a while before going to jail"

"That's because her ass showed her true colors during the downfall" I say.

Nicki

I was wanting some spaghetti and thought I'd make some. Today I just wanted to chill in the house.

Candi has been up to something lately and I don't know what it is. Meek said he was out making his rounds for the day.

Putting on a pot of water on the stove I wait for it to boil. Going upstairs I go to grab my phone and change.

Going back downstairs I start cutting up some onions and pepper. Hearing a knock at the door I go to see who it is. Opening it.

"Can I help you?" I ask seeing Jem at the door.

"I got information I wanted to let you know about. If that's okay" he says. Letting him in I go back to the kitchen hearing the water boil. I put the noodles in and turn back to Jem.

"What information?" I ask.

"Some niggas that's new on the block been thinking about hitting you and Meek spots and wiping y'all out. Say they about to let y'all know and Jamel know who is really the street kings" he says.

"Well they'll be asking to get their heart ripped out of their chest" I say shrugging. "I'm so over all these niggas thinking they can glow up off nothing. Like I make y'all nigga pick my fruit out!" I say. He laughs.

"Nicki M I think you got the game fucked up" he says. I laugh.

"Fuck you mean?"

"See I'm the nigga that's gone hit you and Meek up. I been to both y'all warehouses and his spot at the store with Travis." He says walking up to me. Cocking my head slightly to the side I just listen to him.

"I came here to make you an offer. "

"Make me an offer?" I question laughing.

"Yeah. Me and you team up and cut that nigga Meek out all pictures" he says.

"See I would but the problem with that is I don't fuck with shady ass fake ass bottom of the feeder ass niggas!" I yell grabbing the pot and burning his ass with the water and noodles.

"AHHHH!!! You bitch!!!" He screams out in pain. Hitting him with the pot over and over again just to knock his ass out he then grabs me and grips my neck. Kneeing him in the balls and pushing his ass to the floor I grab the knife and stab him.

"Don't fuck with me!!!" I yell.

Meek

"Y'all niggas stupid" I say pulling up to the house with Omelly and Candi.

"Yo is that the nigga Jem car?" Omelly question.

"Yeah, what his ass doing here?" I question going inside. Nicki sat on the couch with her arms folded and looking pissed the fuck off.

"Ummm, dead body to the left" Candi says. Me and Omelly look over and see Jem on the kitchen floor. A watery puddle of blood and noodles right beside him. Just blinking at the sight I look at Nicki.

"Kieran is on his way" she says.

"Nicki are you okay? Your neck is purple" Candi ask walking to sit by her.

"That nigga tried to kill me" she says with her legs shaking.  "Meek he has a crew after us. You might want to keep an eye on the warehouses and Travis at the trap" she says.  I just nod my head. Kieran then walks in.

"Aight, where-"

"Kitchen" we all say. He nods going into there.

"Baby you okay?" I ask going over to her.

"Yes, I'm great. " she says. I smile.

"At least you are. Omelly lets go roam for a while. " I say mad at the fact niggas coming and acting like they stuck on stupid.

"Yo sis said she wasn't feeling them two niggas" Omelly says as we get in the car.

"Yeah but we about to get some shit straight" I say pulling off.

"I know you mad. Nigga attempted to kill Nicki"

"Yeah except they got the wrong right one today" I say making him laugh.

"Yo call up Travis and tell him we sending Beetle and Tak to the store. All them need to stay at the trap. Deen and Chino can handle the warehouse. I'm sure Nicki called up her crew for hers" I say. Omelly nods. I then get a call from Nicki.

"What's up baby?" I ask.

"Cas said to meet her downtown. Key is with them niggas" she says.

"Aight, bet" I say.

"Load up?" Omelly asks.

"Yep" I say hitting the highway. Texting Cas where she at exactly it was only a matter of time to kill them.

Shae 💰