Twelve

May 28, 2013

Meek

Right when I'm in the middle of fucking Nicki I get a call.

"Mmh Meek!!! I'm about to cum!!" She yells. Pulling her hair and making her take my strokes my phone rings.

"Shit DADDY!!! Ignore it!" She says riding me. I groan. She has an orgasm and I answer my phone letting her exhale.

"Y'all motha'fuckas better have a good reason for interrupting me!" I shout into the phone.

"Meek somebody hitting up the spot! And Sisc a fucking rat" Beetle says into the phone. I push Nicki off me and sit up.

"What?! What y'all mean?!" I ask getting up to get dressed.

"Travis was working and seen that nigga with that new cat Jamel" Esquire says. "They was around some females too" he says.

"Where y'all at?!" I ask.

"On the block nigga" they say.

"I'm on my way" I say hanging up. Looking over I see Nicki getting dressed.

"Where you think you going?" I ask.

"Meek I barely can walk but if some shit going down I want in" she says. I chuckle.

"I don't want you to go" I say.

"I don't give a fuck what you want" she says walking out the room. I grab her by the arm roughly.

"Nicki I don't want you to go. Shit could be going down tonight"

"Okay. I'll be ready along with yo ass" she says.

"You not fucking listening!"

"No you not fucking listening! Meek I'm going. You might have your boys but you don't have your Queen " she says. "It don't seem right".

"If you go I want you to stay in the car" I say. She just stays quiet. "If you can't agree to the shit then stay here" I say.

"Fine" she says. We walk out the house and I head to the block.

"Stay yo ass in the car Nic" I say. She folds her arms and I get out the car.

"Where he at?" I ask Esquire.

"Look in the store" he says. I look through the glass and see him inside with some jawns.

Nicki

Sitting in the car I was texting my peeps and I happen to look up and see Diamond. I then see Meek and his boys going into the store. I get some messages and respond back and then hear gunshots. I then see people running out the store.

Meek then runs to the car and Omelly hops in too. Meek pulls off quickly.

"What happened?" I ask checking to make sure neither of them got shot.

"That nigga Sisc pulled a gun out on me" Meek says. "Next thing niggas firing".

"That nigga Chino pointed out earlier his name Jamel. But everybody call him Jewel. He Sisc cousin and they workin with that bitch Diamond " Omelly says.

"What?!" I ask.

"Nicki I'm taking you home to get a bag together. I want you at my crib for a few days" Meek says. "And you bring yo lil mutt too"

"For the last time she is not a mutt and you gone figure that out soon" I say.

"Whatever. Omelly hit up Travis. Tell him to lock up the trap. We gotta make some moves tomorrow" he says. I then get a call from Rico.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Nicki we moving the cases down to the underground" he says.

"Why?"

"Word is that bitch Diamond was at Thembi club and was saying some foul shit about hitting up the warehouse."

"Oh word? Get them old cases and get the crew to help you fill me up with dirt. Let them niggas think they got some shit" I say.

"We got you" he says. I hang up my phone. Meek stops outside my house and I unlock it. Going up to my room I grab my duffle and throw some clothes and shoes into it. I pack myself some hygienic things in my bag too. Meek came inside to get it while I got Rocko and his cage to put in the back.

"You got all you needed?" He asks. I look around. "Almost" I say going to my safe. I put my code in. Grabbing my two emergency guns and some money I close it back. I then put an alarm on before leaving. I just know if niggas can't get they hands on my shit at my warehouse my house was next.

Meek drives back to his house and I get everything squared away.

"This some fucked up shit. Everybody at war now" Beetle says coming into the crib. GiGi then walks in.

"Hey Nic" she says.

"Have you talked to Dutch or JoJo or Cas?" I ask.

"Yeah. They helping Van and Rico. Dollas is out getting dirt on what's poppin about you"

"What about Mack?"

"Mack said he got some shit to handle. He mad about something."

"Mani?"

"Ain't heard from her" she says. We then hear a big ass slam at the door. Tak walks in mad as fuck.

"Meek them niggas setting you up!" He says. "They caused that car incident today. They trying to put a bug on us" he says.

"Word? I got a bug for they ass!" Meek says standing. I get up.

"Meek no!" I say. "Sit yo ass down and calm the fuck down. What they doing is sloppy. They can't even keep shit behind closed doors and on the low. Don't run into the fire they making" I say. He just looks at me.

"Listen now is not the time to fold. Diamond on some iffy shit and I can handle her ass. Y'all just focus on Jewel and Sisc. I'm sure they have someone else affiliated with they shit" I say.

"This is why I think we all need to conjoin" Omelly says.

"Oh we already conjoined. It just didn't need to be said" I say. Rocko come here" I say. I check her collar and open my phone.

"What the fuck you doing?" Meek asks.

"You think Rocko is just my pet when she is my baby. I been training her for years on some spy dog shit. She knows her whole way around Philly and when to hide." I say.

"That's right" GiGi says hopping up. "That dog is hella smart. Nicki has this monitor on her and everything. Real shit"

"Watch this" I say sitting her down in front of them. I go into the hall bathroom and close the door. "Come find me" I say into the mic she can hear. I then hear her barking and scratching at the door. "Stop" I command. I hear Deen say "oh shit she sitting down". "Attack feet" I say. I then hear all them yell and try not to laugh. "Stop " I say and come out the bathroom.

"Damn that's cold" Meek says.

"I told you that you would find out that she is more than what she appears" I say. "I'm sending her out tomorrow into the streets."

"Shit if you can train a dog like that we need to get some fucking pit bulls in this bitch" Tak says. I laugh.

"GiGi I want all of y'all into the streets tomorrow. Just stack ya coins and see none. Hear none. Got me baby girl?"

"Yes Nicki M" she says.

"This is war" Meek says sitting back on the couch.

Y'all ain't ready for these next chapters! Shae 💰