Seventy Three

May 15, 2014

Nicki

I was out with my crew and getting our shipments straight with Benjamin.

"Nicki I want you to know I ain't no fraudulent ass nigga."

"I know. You not a dumb fuck like Marcus. You know I'll fuck yo ass up in a quick second" I say. He laughs. "But did you know?"

"About Marcus?" He asks. I nod. "No. That nigga always stayed shady when it came to getting off" he says.

"I only hired him for his service cause he had good connections. Do I need to find someone else or you got it?" I ask.

"I'm good. Besides I know his connections so we good" he says. I nod.

"Seven years I been working with you" I say. He smiles.

"You won't catch me doing some shady shit against you. If that were to happen I'd kill myself first"

"Glad you know who the fuck you fucking with" I say as we both laugh.

I pull out my phone to text Meek. I was getting hungry and I've been working all day working through this mess Marcus caused me.

"Yo Nic they ready" Van yells out.

"Aight. Y'all can go" I say. GiGi, Mani and JoJo walk up to me.

"Nicki we have a problem" they say.

"What?" I ask.

"Some niggas asked if we were tricking and escorts. We said no but one started getting beside his self" JoJo says. I laugh.

"What happened?"

"Had to snatch his ass up" GiGi says. "But the problem is that Detective has been around us in the streets. I think they really investigating you girl" Mani says.

"Yeah cause that person was really a cop" Cas says. "I peeps that shit".

"Y'all just continue doing y'all. Whatever they get of y'all it all points back to me at the end of the day. I gotta make a phone call" I say and go up to my office.

I call Stormy and she answers on the first ring.

"Nicki I've been trying to get in touch with you the past few days. Thought I had to start doing my pop ups" she says .

"No need for that. Is someone investigating me?" I ask.

"Bunch and the department. My chiefs has this theory about you and Meek doing badlands together"

"Well her theory is right. We gotta make her think she is wrong" I say.

"Listen I have some papers to drop off to you to read over with Meek. I can drop them off in a few days. I got so much shit to do out the ass" she says.

"Picks send me his address" I say.

"Don't go and kill him" she says. I laugh.

"I'm not going to kill him. I just wanna send him a message as a reminder" I say. She laughs.

"You're always up to something. But I'll text it to you. I have to go but I'll be over in a few days. Try to lay as low as possible"