Thirty Three

November 10, 2013

Nicki

It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm sitting with everybody at my warehouse.

"So they have Meek?" Cas asks.

"Yes. They want me to meet them tomorrow. Told me to come alone"

"You're going?" Candi asks. "Like alone alone?"

"I'll have Rocko. Her ass know how to lay low until something pops off. I gotta know what they up to. All these detectives and polices around and questioning us. " I say huffing.

"Nicki M you gotta be careful girl" JoJo says.

"Right. They could be trying to pin something on you"

"I'm not their problem though. I mean they trying to reach me through Meek cause they know we rocking right now. But Meek is who they really want."

"All because of you" Imani says. I look at her. "I think they plotting but I don't think they got it ready. This is just a pop off" she says.

"How you figure that?" Rika asks.

"Think about it. What three niggas make a dramatic move at night then call they girl same night? They usually wait."

"But they want it to be known it's them" Candi says. "They showed up at the Halloween bash"

"They want to stop this. Me and Meek'a flow." I say.

"Either way you gotta be careful" Cookie says. "Omelly said that shit happened out of nowhere and quick as fuck".

"Y'all I'm Nicki M. Don't shit move til I sign shit!" I yell. "Remember that and just keep y'all ears to the streets"

"Nic you really don't want anyone to go?" Candi asks.

"What the hell are they going to do to me? Y'all niggas stop being scary and shit! We ain't no pussies and we not gone do this!" I say.

"Nicki I'm just saying-"

"And I'm just saying step ya cookies up before they crumble!" I yell. I walk out and go home to rest.

Meek

Blaze, Ronnie and Jamel are all some pussy ass niggas. I'm locked up in some room of a damn trap house that's been abandoned. I'm tied up with some damn rope and my chair is nailed to the floor.

I hear the door being messed with and see Ronnie and Blaze walk in.

"Ready to have Nicki watch us kill you?" Ronnie asks.

"Kill me? I don't think y'all have that in you. Y'all missed and ended up fucking up her crew." I say.

"Yeah that was suppose to come after killing you. I plan on taking Nicki down to her one notch like she was when I first met her" Blaze says.

"Psh! Y'all niggas ain't gone do shit" I say. "Nicki ain't the same girl she was when you met her. In fact she better without you" I say right before Blaze backhands a slap to my face. Shaking it off I hear him yelling.

"Nicki ain't shit! That was my shit she took! Without it her ass would be nothing! She ain't shit on me my nigga!" He yells.

"Just like you weren't shit without me" Ronnie says walking up.

"I had a lot of shit you wanted Ronnie! That's why yo ass wanted me out! You hated how loyal my riders were and didn't sell out on me. They still ain't gone sell and you wanna know why? Cause yo ass don't appreciate who you got and what you got!" I bark. "This that weak shit I'm talking bout. Y'all niggas in y'all feelings and shit" I say.