Three

May 9, 2013

Meek

I was in my trap, and by trap I mean my store. One of my boys work at a convenience store long hours and they got a basement they never use. It's what I call my stash room. If and I do mean IF my main trap get hit I got a backup.

"Yo Travis lock it up for me" I say leaving out.

"I got you" he says. I roll by Omelly house and see him sitting outside by his truck with Deen and Tak.

"Yo Meek!" They say passing me a lick. I hit it and lean back on my whip.

"You hear about the get together at Candi's?" I ask.

"Nah, what's it for?" Omelly asks.

"Just a kick back" I say.

"We rolling through?"

"Yeah. That's lil sis" I say.

"How much you wanna bet Nicki gone be there?" Tak asks.

"Why y'all keep bringin' that bitch up?" I ask. "Like she that relevant. What's her story?"

"Word was she went with Blaze and when he got locked she was his outside ears. She heard he was going to leave her and leave nothing for her so she jacked up all his shit, his clients and his territories"

"Oh that was Blaze girl? He got smoked right after he was released" I say.

"All her. Nicki M ain't shit to play with. She will leave you high and dry if you play her" Omelly says.

"You was locked with the nigga right?" Deen asks.

"Yeah but we ain't cross. Y'all know we ain't fuck with each other"

"Yeah. But that's shorty for you"

"Meek you need to quit frontin and get with her" Omelly says.

"Yo she got a nigga" Tak says. I chuckle.

"And I don't want her no way. She a crab. All that damn attitude" I say.

"Nigga you know you like her. I seen the way you looked at her when she checked that nigga that night. You feeling shorty and don't wanna admit it" Deen say.

"I'm not. I got my own bitches" I say.

"Yeah aight" Omelly says.

"Let's get ready to roll by Candi" I say.

Nicki

"This is imported from Columbia and this is from Chile" Benjamin says. He was my imported handler.

"Wasn't there more?" I ask.

"Yes but it'll go directly to your warehouse. It'll hold Brazil and Colorado" he says.

"Okay" I say standing.

"It'll all be worth 68k by the end of the this month" he says.