Forty Five

January 1, 2014

Meek

Once the polices got into the room. Hell broke loose.

(3 hours prior)

"SHOTS FIRED!! SHOTS FIRED!!" We heard after Blaze shot Nessa and Jamel. Nicki throws the gun down as the police enter the room.

Yanking and jacking everybody ass up.

"Two down and shot!" An officer says checking for pulses. Meanwhile me, Ronnie, Blaze and Nicki all get out into handcuffs.

Getting escorted out the room I see Blaze reach for the officer next to him and grabs his gun trying his best to shake him off for a good aim at me. Or at least I thought it was me.

"FUCKING BITCH! " he yells. Moving the officer off me I run pushing Nicki out the way and we fall on the floor. Hearing more shots go off we hear officers struggling in controlling Blaze.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME! IM GONE KILL THAT BITCH AND THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA! YALL GONE SEE ME!" He yelled. An officer comes to get me and Nicki up.

"Nicki we got you! Meek we got you!" I hear. Looking over into a crowd of people we see Omelly and Rico.

"Cash stash! Call up Denise!!" Nicki yells to Rico. He nods.

We are put into separate police cars and taken down to the station. Niggas couldn't even give us a chance to even go into a new year happy then fuck some shit up.

"Get them into interrogation rooms! Blaze charge records are printing!" We hear Chief Roland say going into her office. I was in my room for what seemed to be forever. Detective Bunch then comes in with Officer Pierce.

"It never fails seeing you in here" he says as they take a seat.

"Yeah except this time like the rest of the other times I've been in here I'm not being charged with anything" I say. He smirks.

"So what happened in your side of all this? I've heard what Officer Pierce had to say." He says writing on a pad.

"Man check this out" I say, "I'm having a good time with my homeboys. We playing a little dice game and some pool up in one of the private rooms. We get interrupted when Nessa comes into the room."

"Who is your ex girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yes. She walks in with a pistol. Trying to warn me about Ronnie, Blaze and Jamel. I don't take her serious. She threatens to shoot my friends if they don't leave us alone to talk and then they leave. When they leave I listen to her for about a minute then Nicki shows up with Jamel, Ronnie and Blaze and the room is locked."

"So the only people to have weapons were the four of them and not you and Nicki?"

"Right. Nicki had got irritated at everybody. I was arguing and fighting with Blaze and Nicki and Nessa were going at it"

"Figures they were fighting over you" he says. I chuckles.

"It wasn't even a fight. Me and Nessa. That shit is dead. Nicki wins without even having to say anything. And that's what Blaze hates. Ronnie has it out for me because he wants all that I got and Blaze just wants what he had and Nicki is apart of that" I say.

"Okay so what happened to cause the shots ?"

"Blaze got mad that Ronnie and Jamel were just watching us all go at it and he goes on a whole rant and shoots them. Then y'all came in"