Seventy Two

May 12, 2014

Nicki

I woke up and so much soreness was rising in my vagina. I couldn't get up to go to the bathroom and Meek certainly wasn't going to help me.

Fuck Nicki, should of never called Meek a pussy yesterday. I think that's what really set him off and not that damn game.

We had to meet with Benjamin and Marcus today about my cases but I think I need to sit this one out today.

If anyone seen me like this I wouldn't be taken seriously at all. Looking over to Meek sleeping peacefully I just wanted to suffocate his ass controlling me the way he does. Only him I give in so easily and be submissive.

Anybody else tries the shit and they would be dead. After sitting in the bed for a while I feel nauseous and somehow manage to get to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet.

I was in the bathroom for a good minute. Just letting my vomit out.

"Baby you aight in there?!" I hear Meek say loud in a soft raspy voice.

"Yes" I say. Washing my face and brushing my teeth I look into the mirror. Going through the medicine cabinet I just thought what could cure a sore vagina and a headache with slight nausea.

Meek walks into the bathroom and kisses my cheek.

"Baby I want you to stay here. I'll handle them importers myself" he says.

"Are you serious Rihmeek?" I ask happy.

"Yeah" he says. "You need to stay here" he says. I just smile.

"I get to sleep in" I say happy and going back to lay down. "Meek just call me if you need anything. The guys should be there" I say.

"I know" he says. I giggle. "How you feeling?" He asks.

"My legs are j-"

"I don't really care. Just know the next time you call me a pussy I'll have you walking around on a damn hover board if not walking at all" he says. I was tempted to roll my eyes but he was looking dead at me knowing it would of been my first instinct. And right about now I didn't need anymore damage done inside me. Looking at my self in the closet door mirrors I see big ass hickeys on me.

"No wonder he wants me to stay in. A bad walk and hickeys people like to done thought I had a damn train have fun on me" I say.

Meek walks out the bathroom and smirks up at me.

"Nah but foreal you okay?" He asks as I drink my water bottle and massage my neck.

"Yeah. I'm tired" I say. He nods and grabs his keys.

"I'll be back later on. Hopefully these niggas ain't bullshittin' " he says and comes to kiss me a few times.

"I love you" I say. He smiles and kisses me one more time.

"I love you too" he says and leaves.

Meek

So I fucked Nicki up bad last night. I knew I was gone do that shit which is why I had her be spoiled before than.

Getting into my car I head to her warehouse. Going inside her crew was there and Benjamin and Marcus were sitting down.

Closing the garage doors I look at them both. Pulling out my gun I sit it on the couch.

"I'm waiting for a nigga to tell me why my baby shit ain't been right" I say. Marcus clears his throat speaking up.

"Jamel is the issue. Matter of facts we tried to get in contact with him but he ain't nowhere around to know that we stopped the imports and getting them back to Nicki M"

"See that's where y'all fucked up yo. Nicki shit should of never been done stopped" I say. "And for some reason I feel like yo phony ass had something to do with her getting taken the other day" i say looking at Marcus.

"Why would I be involved in y'all gang shit?" He questions.

"Man every time you involve yourself in our shit it's a problem" Cas says smacking her teeth.

"Well I don't know about y'all but I'm tired of fucking problems. Yo stand yo ass up and go outside" I say grabbing my gun and walking out.

Marcus comes outside and I stand at attention with my gun looking at him. Knowing the niggas inside were being nosey.

"You fucking with my lady money train?!"

"Nah Meek I ain't got shit to do with that" he says. Benjamin and Cas walk out.

"You sure about that?! Why the hell is Jamel in yo damn phone?!" Benjamin asks throwing it to the ground. I clench my jaw and look at the nigga.

"Man let Nicki handle his ass" Cas says. I smirk.

"Nicki would be pissed off if she knew you were rattin" I say. "Cas go pick her up. Benjamin go in there and tell Rico to call Kieran and Beetle" I say. They go and do what I tell them.

"I got something for yo ass" I say looking to Marcus.

Nicki

I finally felt okay enough to move around and in the middle of me changing into black tights and a black crop top I hear someone at the door. Putting my hair in a high ponytail I open the door.

"What you doing here?" I ask seeing Cas.

"Meek told me to come get you. Marcus been blowing dirt" she says. I shake my head and sigh going to throw on some shoes and grab my phone. Locking the door I leave out with Cas.

"Hello?" She asks. "Uh okay. Be there in ten" she says and hangs up. "You ain't gone like none of this" she says.

"What's to like anymore?" I say turning up the music in her car.

Pulling up to an abandoned building I see Meek and Rico's car. Getting out and going inside Marcus was tied to a table with Meek and Rico standing in front of him. Kieran and Beetle then walk in.

"So what's the problem?" I ask folding my arms. Meek hands me a phone. I laugh scrolling through the text and snatch his gun out of his hand and shoot him in the shoulder.

"Come tomorrow before 8 to get half of Nicki shipment!?" I yell shooting him in the other shoulder. He screams out but couldn't do anything cause he was tied to a chair. Walking up to his blood bleeding ass I bend down in front of him.

"Dumb motha'fuckas' like you think you can manipulate my business?! Did you think you could get away with that?! Did you really think you could fuck with a bitch like me?! HUH?!" I ask hitting him upside the head with my gun.

"No! Nicki I respect you and your business"

"You a bitch! You know that?! You must think I'm fucking stupid?! I know how to fucking do the gotdamn math!" I say standing back up. Walking over to Meek hand him the gun.

"I'm tired of this shit" I say and walk out. I hear three gunshots go off and get into his car. Waiting for him to walk out I think about all the shit I've been through. When is it going to end is my question.

Shae 💰