Fifty Two

March 16, 2014

Meek

I walk in the house and drop my bag to the floor. Feeling Rocko on my legs I pick her up letting her lick on me.

"Missed you too mutt" I say putting her back down. "Go lay down" I say pointing to her cage. She runs in and lays down. Going upstairs I see Nicki laying on her stomach and bite my lip. Seeing part of her ass poking out from the covers.

Undressing I get in the bed and slide my hand in her panties. She mumbles and squirms around. Turning to face me she smiles.

"Hey babygirl" I say kissing on her.

"Hey daddy" she says in a low sexy tone. She sits up. "Wait" she says getting up. She goes to the bathroom. When she comes out she gets back in the bed and straddles me. Wrapping my arms around her I kiss her.

"You miss me?" I ask pulling away.

"Yes" she says. I laugh rubbing on her body.

"That's what I wanted to hear" I say getting on top of her. She giggles. Sliding her panties off she is wet and I just slide in kissing on her chest. Hearing her moan I do slow strokes.

"Whose is it?" I ask grinding inside her.

"Yoursss" she whines. Feeling her lips wrap around my dick I groan going deeper. Nicki was taking every inch.

"Shit baby" I say feeling her grip my arm. She tilts her head back moaning my name. I wanted Nicki so bad.

"Fuckkk daddy" she says panting.

---

Getting dressed with Nicki we head out to a food joint for breakfast. Sitting at a table we look at the menu.

"I was thinking we could go on a vacation somewhere" I say.

"A vacation?" She asks.

"Yeah. Just you and me and we can take a break from all this "

"That would be nice" she says. "Have any places in mind?"

"Nah. Just wanted to see what you thought about it first"

"We can plan for one" she says smiling. I lick my lips.

"Guess what" I say.

"You love me" she says. I chuckle.

"I do but that's not it. We gotta set some shit up" I say. She puts the menu down.

"What you talking about?"

"I was gone to handle some shit dealing with Ronnie and Jamel. Detective Bunch just so happens to run with them so I been handling some shit on his ass too"

"You caused that shoot out and Aces ended up dead along with two other guys" she says.

"That was Ronnie and Jamel fault. They got mad at him rattin' ". She nods looking up at me.

"So what? You wanna set them up?"

"Yeah. I figured if we killed them I'd be doing them a favor" I say making her laugh.

"So you want them to suffer?"

"Hell yeah" I say. She laughs.