Ninety Four

August 8, 2014

Nicki

"Stormy that was stupid of you to leave your phone around. Only time you do that is to set up niggas" I say. She smacks her teeth.

"I wasn't trying" she says almost whining.

"Yo Ma, with us you can't be a pussy bitch" Cas says.

"Right" JoJo seconds while loading up her gun. "Listen here jawn, you need to tighten the fuck up" she says.

"Shut up and get up" I demand. "Time I trained all you whores again and you Stormy gotta up your game cause what they teaching you at that damn police academy ain't shit"

"I'm a detective, not a full on police"

"What kind of shit is that??" GiGi asks. "I mean detectives carry around guns and shit so you are a fucking police bitch"

"Can y'all get off my dick?!" Stormy barks back.

"We only trying to thicken that skin!" I say popping her on the ass. "Now do as I tell you or get chin checked" I say.

"The fuck is a chin check?" She asks. I smirk debating if I wanted to let her find out just yet or not. "Never mind, I don't wanna find out" she says before I could come up with an answer. I cackle.

"Good thinking" Imani says.

"Watch this" I say to Stormy. Backing her up farther the girls stood side by side atleast 300 feet away from the targets.

"Don't tell me you put together a damn soirée of swat bitches" she says. I die of laughter.

"Pop off!" I yell. Soon as I say it each of the targets is down in seconds. Stormy looks at me.

"So what ?" She asks shrugging.

"Stormy if you look closely at those targets they hit bullseye in the middle" I say. "Each of them perfectly. When niggas wanna come for the crew I need these type of shots. Not no bitch ass pussy shots!" I say.

"Nicki you're pregnant and trying to teach me how to shoot when you have a damn golf club in the trunk of your car and a v-mag in the other, besides I never seen you have a perfect shot" she says.

"Dammit you said the wrong thing" JoJo says as I take her gun.

"You wanna see me?! Open your eyes then bitch!" I yell before shooting at the targets. One by one taking each down and feeling a release of violence held in.

"Okay fine" she says.

"You'll learn but for now I need you to shoot at those cans so I can see where you are with shooting.

Meek

"Tear that shit up!"

"Yo Meek, check this shit out. Jade just left Town Four with them niggas" Omelly says.

"Tak and Chino, go get that girl. We got Key and them" I say. Putting on our masks we pace towards Jade and her homies, Tak and Chino quickly smuggle her ass in the trunk of her car and drive off quick while me and Omelly get at the jawns.

"Put your hands up!!" We hear an officer yell out with his gun ready to let a bullet loose and shoot us. I turn quick firing at him and hear police sirens. Running off to the car quick with O I speed off.

"What you gone do to Jade?" I ask Omelly.

"Me?! Nigga what you gone do?!" He asks. "You need to handle that shit cous"

"Listen it's personal for me cause she doing dirty shit towards me and Nic, but you gotta get your input in for her being a damn trader". We hear Jade screaming and kicking.

"She need to chill the fuck out" I say. Looking out my rear view I see a police behind us. They sirens then turn on and they lights flash.

"Fuck!" I yell about to pull over. Thinking they asses after me they pass by.

"Nigga you been saved by a damn angel" Omelly Says. I chuckle.

"We just need to get Jade to this damn place Nicki at" I say.

Pulling up Nicki stands by as me and Omelly get her out the trunk. She tried spitting on Nicki but missed and Nicki smirks then bashed her ass to the ground. My question is where the hell does she get this strength from. Pulling her off Jade she fixes herself and Jade smirks.

"Get off me Meek! I'm good!" She says.

"You need to chill Nic" I say.

"Whatever" She says and walks off. I bite my lip and shake my head.

"Bet" I say. Omelly and me place Jade in the chair and tie her up.

"We killing her?" JoJo questions.

"Not yet" Nicki says. She then turns to talk to them and then turns they attention back to us. Getting out the way Nicki stands in front of Jade.

"That shit you pulled was some pussy shit!" She says, "I want you to try some shit again and these bullets won't be a mistake" she says an walks off. One by one me and Omelly stand by watching with Picks as they each use up all they bullets missing Jade in different areas of the body. The fear on her face when Nicki stepped up was priceless. Nicki pointed it directly at Jade and pulled the trigger. Jaded eyes shut quickly in prayer that Nicki miraculously just missed. Opening her eyes Nicki had her gun still pointed with her gun on safety.

"Nothing makes me more mad than a bitch that talks shit and acts like a pussy when it come time to own they shit!" She screams. "You got one more time with me Jade" she says laughing crazy. I shake my head. Taking Jade back to her crib she was silenced. How long will it last? Not sure. But I know Nicki and Nicki will have no turn off button.

Shae 💰