Fifteen

July 4, 2013

Meek

Shit been good since after Nicki came back. She got her money up and planned to take everybody to Vegas for Fourth of July weekend.

It was a huge hotel room suite.

"Baby I don't wanna think about Diamond or Jewel or anything else this weekend. I just wanna have fun and forget all the bullshit" she says straightening her hair.

"You got it" I say brushing my hair. "What you wearing tonight?"

"My red dress that makes m-"

"Me wanna fuck you on sight" I said finishing her sentence. She laughs. "You think it's funny but I don't want you showing yo' body off all the damn time"

"I can show it off all I want to Meek. You're the only person who gone smash at the end of the day" she says brushing through her straight hair. She walks over to me and I sit her on the counter getting between her legs.

"Is that right?" I ask.

"Yes" she says kissing me.

"You trying to get fucked now?" I ask feeling her hand going inside my boxers. She giggles. "I'll take that as a yes" I say lifting her up and taking her to the bed.

"I wanna be able to walk Meek" she says. I laugh.

"Well we should wait then" I say. She bites her lip.

"Come here" she says pulling me down on her. Sliding her tongue in my mouth and kissing me I get turned on.

"We gone have a quickie this one time" I say making her laugh. Sliding her panties down I stand and pull out a rubber.

"Turn over" I say. She gets on all fours and I spread her cheeks apart sliding in. Holding her by the waist I pick up my pace and hear Nicki moaning. The deeper I went the more she arched her back putting her ass up more in the air.

"Fuckkk" I say feeling my shooter about to bust.

"Yeessss Right there" she moans out throwing her ass back. Nicki falls to the bed and turns over. I watch as she rubs her clit in front of me and her cum drips down.

"Freaky ass" I say kissing and biting on her thighs before eating her. I feel her hand rubbing around my head and hear her moaning. Flicking my tongue in her she moans louder.

"Ayyyeee! You better get it Meek!" We hear everybody yell outside the door. Nicki laughs but moans quickly. Going up I laugh and kiss her.

"Fucking retards" she says. I laugh and stand up. Nicki sits up and grabs the water bottle off the nightstand taking a drink of it.

Nicki

I stand up and slip on lace panties and my red dress.