Eighty Four

July 13, 2014

Meek

It's been a week and Nicki hasn't come home yet. She will answer my calls but she won't tell me why she won't come home.

I stopped by Candi's the other day and she ignored me. I just been trying to figure out what the problem is.

I got Candi to meet with me at my warehouse.

"Yo Meek" I hear her yell.

"Sup Candi" I say. "Yo what's up with Nicki?" I ask.

"Hormones more than anything but she just wants some space" she says.

"Cookie told me some things that happened to her" I say. Candi frowns and takes a seat across from me.

"Nicki goes so hard. She is truly a soldier and an angel cause had it been me I'd either be dead or in jail" she says. I chuckle. "This is by far the weakest and soft point for Nicki. She doesn't know what else to do besides just to do her best Meek" she says.

"Candi how can I help that?" I ask sitting up. "I mean I see how strong she is but her confidence in this is so low and I can't handle that negative shit too much"

"Why? Because you and Nessa had so many downfalls that you wanna be completely done with the shit?" She asks.

"Candi don't go-"

"Nah, I'm gonna go there" she says getting bold, "Nessa left you alone in jail. When you were at your lowest. With nothing Meek" she says. I scrunch my face up. "Remember you had me call you if I seen her doing some shady shit? Y'all had that big ass fight nights before you got set up.

**Flashback**

"Nessa why were you out with him?!"

"Because Meek! You always want me here! At home and doing nothing!"

"Bitch you went out and spent over 50k of the money I just got!"

"You told me to get whatever I wanted"

"I also said to bring yo ass back here before midnight. So you was with that nigga and spending both our money!"

"Meek calm the fuck down. I told you time and time again we just friends but you so jealous you wanna make it seem like I'm cheating"

"You are! I ain't stupid! Nessa I know you went and got an abortion!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Candi seen you! You got a fucking abortion"

"Meek you're about to be in prison! I'm not about to raise a baby on my own!" She yells.

"Who said you would raise a baby alone?! Do you know how many hittas I got on my team! Nessa I'm that nigga! Four years and yo ass ain't doing shit right!" I bark.

"I am doing something right cause yo dumb ass still with me! No other bitch got it like me Meek!"

"Nessa shut yo dumbass up! I can find plenty of trifling fuck free hoes like you!"

"Im not a hoe! I keep telling you that!"

"What are you then? A fucking prostitute?! Cause you sure as hell was about to let a train run through one night!"

"Fuck you Meek!"

"Fuck you!" I yell.

**

"Meek i know you can understand how Nicki feels. You only lost one baby. Not counting the baby Nessa is keeping from you right now, but you lost one. Nigga Nicki lost two and had it worse." Candi says. I huff and lay back on the couch running my hand down the side my face.

"Aight Candi, damn. I get it"

"Do you really? You do know your fiancé is fucking crazy as hell and psycho would be number one on the list of traumatic events" she says making me laugh.

"Come back to the house with me. She does miss you" she says. I smirk.

"You sneaky as fuck. But I fucks wit' chu" I say. She laughs and we get up leaving out.

Nicki

I was on the couch and watching a movie on Netflix when Candi walks in with Meek right behind her. She goes to her room quick and I sit up rolling my eyes. This bitch.

Meek comes to sit by me and turns the tv off.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"That's what I wanna know from you" he says. "Why didn't you just talk to me about all the infertility issues Nic?" He asks. I look up at him. He had his eyes glued to mine.

"It's hard Meek" I say feeling chills run through my body. "I feel less than what I am because I'm practically incapable of producing a life of my own. No one knows how it feels to not be able to have a baby" I say about to cry.

"Nessa tries to have an abortion. I didn't even know she was pregnant" he says. I bite on my lip softly. "But I understand Blaze put you through hell twice and more"

"Meek I want this baby. But I can't do anything but worry" I say letting my tears fall. Meek pulls me into him wrapping his arms around me. I had my face in his chest.

"Baby I got you, okay? I won't let it fail on you this time" he says. I lift myself up and he wipes my face and kisses me a few times.

"I know" I say slightly smiling. "And I'm sorry about going off about the dog. He was cute" I say. He chuckles.

"I didn't take him back yet still" he says.

"We can keep him" I say. He smiles.

"You gone come home now stubborn ass girl?" I laugh.

"Yes" I say and hug him. We hear Candi walk out and she smiles at us.

"Awwwe"

"Bitch" I say and get up. She laughs. "Candi one of these days I will really fuck you up" I say. She laughs and I leave with Meek.

"Did you eat?" He asks me.

"Yeah" I say. He nods.

"Nicki in order for the pregnancy to be good you gotta get more confident."

"I know Meek" I say. He chuckles.

"Too bad ill have to fuck you up when we get home for leaving for a week" he says. I shake my head.

"Try it and see what happens" I say. He laughs.

Getting into the house the dog was by the door and had three puddles of pee on the floor. I look at Meek.

"Probably should of left him in the cage" he says.

"Mhm" I say. He laughs. I go upstairs and let him clean it up. When he does come into the room he grabs me by the waist.

"You missed me?" He asks. I bite my lip giggling.

"I don't know. Did you miss me?"

"Hell yeah" he says picking me up. I laugh and wrap my arms and legs around him.

"Did you miss me?" He asks squeezing my ass. I laugh.

"Yes Meek"

"Say you missed me"

"Mmh, I missed you" I say feeling his thumb rub on the back of my pussy.

"Can I have you?"

"No" I answer.

"Shit fuck that" he says laying me on the bed. I laugh.

"No but foreal baby, I feel queasy right now" I say. He nods standing up. I go to grab me a water bottle and take a pm pill. I was tired all of a sudden.

"Goodnight" I say kissing Meek and getting under the covers more.

Shae 💰