One hundred

Nicki

Meek is being so damn stubborn he wants to handle it tonight.

"Meek you're making this operation harder than it has to be!"

"Nicki I'm done letting him get away! I want him dead tonight!"

"You're not listening! You wanna be as reckless and messy as they are. They sloppiness is what gets them caught!"

"Well fuck it!" He says leaving. Following behind I have no choice. I can't let him do it alone.

We know exactly where Jamel and his crew is.

"Yo Nicki I done told you while you pregnant I don't want you-"

"Shut the fuck up Meek! You think I'm about to be a single mother if yo ass gets killed?!" I yell putting on my seatbelt. Before he could respond his phone rings and he answers.

"What!?" He yells. "I wanna know an exact location right now. If his ass even moves an inch I wanna be able to know his next move" he says before hanging up. He looks to me. "Nicki I want you to stay near me at all times. If you not with that then stay yo ass in the car and I'll get somebody to keep your ass put"

"Fine" I say and fold my arms.

Meek

So much shit is swirling around in my head. I just need to put an end to this cat and mouse chase shit.

"Nicki where yo V-mag at?"

"Why?"

"I know you got the shit" I say.

"Nigga you don't know what I got. I could have a body in the trunk"

"But you don't so give me that jawn" I say holding out my hand.

"I'm keeping my shit. Now you keep trying to handle me and I will lose my shit and shoot all them motherfuckers before you can" She says. She folds her arms and rolls her eyes.

"Fuck is up with this attitude shit. You could of kept yo moody ass at the crib!"

"You is what is wrong with me Meek! You wanna go and do shit on go with ya head screwed off! What if something -"

"Ain't shit gone happen to me or you! I know what the fuck I'm doing" I shout. "Now sit yo ass back and shut up. Just go with it man" I say smacking my lips.

I don't need nagging Nicki in my ear.

Trying to calm my nerves I could concentrate.

"Meek" Nicki says lowly.

"What?" I ask.

"All he did was send a text that he knew was going to set you off. Don't you see he is trying to set you up?"

"Jamel is about to get his ass handed to him no matter what!"

"Let me ask you this then. How did Ronnie's set up for you start?" She asks. I take a minute to think.

"We was suppose to be meeting up that night so I could get new drops to make."

"In a production factory" she says. I look to Nicki and see her point.

"Jamel is trying to copycat Ronnie" I say. She nods.

"Meek I support you trying to end this but be smart about it and look at what's happening around you. Jamel wants to see you fold. And we not about to fuck around"

"Let me think for a minute" I say.

"Gotta be dealt with" I say.

Nicki