Thirty Five

November 11, 2013

Meek

"So you weren't scared at all?" Nicki asks. I chuckle.

"You being funny" I see her smirk. She straddles me while laughing.

"I am. But on some real shit they about to get they asses handed to them"

"You are too" I say smacking her ass.

"Meek that hurt!" She whines.

"Meek that hurt" I mock turning over on top of her. She laughs.

"I can't stand you" she says before I kiss her. Pulling Nicki's panties to the side and rubbing on her clit deep she moans. Kissing down her neck and chest we hear Rocko barking.

"Ugh!!!" Nicki groans as I stop and sit up.

"Damn I was about to fuck you up" I say. She smiles and slip her shorts on going down stairs. I follow behind.

"Nicki M and Meek we have to take you in for some questioning" Detective Bunch says.

"For?" Nicki asks. "I told y'all I didn't want any involvement into this" she says looking at them then me.

"Yet you are the center of the cases we are working on. You both are" Detective Picks says.

"Let me go change" Nicki says walking away. She came back in some black tights, Jordan's and a love pink jacket. She locks her door and we both sit in the back of their car.

"Meek you seem to not be the highlight. Are you slippin with your street cred?" Bunch asks me. I chuckle.

"You want me locked so bad" I say. Nicki looks over at me smirking.

Nicki

When we get to the police department they separate me and Meek.

"Nicki I know that it was you who gave us that call to go to where Ronnie, Jamel and Blaze were" Detective Picks says.

"Okay" I say not caring to hide anything.

"Why?"

"Listen. Meek and me were suppose to work through some things and the night he was suppose to come see me he was taken by the three retards. "

"You and Meek having problems?" She asks. I giggle.

"Not anymore" I say.

"Might I ask what these problems are?"

"My relationship that is private business has nothing to do with anything of these cases y'all say you're so focused on" I say folding my arms. She smiles.

"You're right. But Nicki what is it that you have to hide or protect? I mean you are gorgeous and I know you don't need anyone to take care of you. So what are you doing with someone like Meek?"

"Meek and me are compatible. We have an understanding and we share something that we don't share with anyone else." She nods.

"So why did you call us ?"

"I want them three to be taken down. Especially Ronnie and Blaze. I hope they are being charged for murder on two counts" I say.

"We got that. You're not our only witness. Unfortunately Jamel isn't going down for anything" she says sitting on the table beside me. "Is that the only thing you want Nicki?" She asks putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes. Justice" I say putting her hand back on her self. "This little crush thing you got going isn't the way I roll" I say.

"Really cause I don't get that vibe? I've seen you kiss your best friend before" she says. "You don't know but do you remember a weekend in Cabo? It was spring break and there was a special going on for ladies at a strip club."

"You're talking about secretos de chicas" I say. "Were you there?"

"Oh yes. In fact I was apart of the chicas bailes privados "

"Oh my goodness" I say realizing who she was. "You gave me the private dance with my homegirls. I was so drunk that night. We ended up taking some girls back to our hotel rooms"

"Exactly" she says. "I was with you that night"

"And now you're a detective trying to harass me?"

"I'm not trying to harass you. I'm just trying to put two and two together. There's so many pieces to this puzzle that I'm just trying to see who is apart of it"

"Well you already got three people. Meek and me have nothing to do with anything"

"What makes you so sure? I mean you don't know what Meek does when he's not around you"

"Actually I do. We don't have secrets"

"Secrets. Interesting aren't they? They hide the truth and tell the lies" she says. A knock is then on the door before two people walk in.

"Hope I wasn't interrupting a breakthrough" the women says standing next to a man.

"No" I say. "Nothing to breakthrough" I say.

"Okay. Well allow me to introduce myself. I am Chief Roland and this is officer Riggens." She says.

"I'm Nicki M" I say.

"What's up with that name?" Riggens asks.

"My name is Nicki and my last name starts with a M but it's not something I want to share"

"So why not just Nicki?" He asks.

"Because it's preferred. Like nicknames" I say.

"Okay. Well on any other subject I'd like to thank you for cooperating with us today. We are just trying to question all connected parties to any of our cases"

"That's fine. Can I go now?"

"Yes" she says. I stand and go out the room. I see Meek standing and waiting.

"Omelly is outside" he says taking my hand. Looking back I see Detective Picks eyeing me.

We get into the car.

"They questioning me about you and what I've been doing" Meek says.

"They took me in yesterday" Omelly says. "I ain't have shit to say but that them niggas plotting"

"I know Detective Picks " I say.

"How?" Meek asks looking back at me.

"We had a thing in Cabo years ago while I was on a girls trip" I say. "She has a crush on me"

"Well she better lose that shit" Meek says making me giggle.

"Detective Bunch is still on yo ass though bro. That nigga been having it out for you"

"He want me back on lock down so bad but he ain't got shit on me" Meek says.

"What if I could get them off us for a while?" I ask. Omelly pulls up to my house and parks the car.

"What you talking about?" Meek asks.

"Detective Picks. I can use her to get them off our ass and focus on some more shit" I say.

"Shit that don't sound bad" Omelly says.

"It does to me. That bitch be looking at you with lust and shit in her eyes. I see it" Meek says. I laugh at his facial expression while he scrunched his nose up.

"I won't cross any lines. I'll just make an illusion "

"I say let Nicki do whatever. You know she got us" Omelly says. Meek looks between me and him.

"Fine but don't do no overboard shit Nicki. Omelly don't know but I know how your acting a certain way can go" he says. I laugh.

"I'll have self control " I say getting out the car. Meek follows behind as Omelly pulls off. Going upstairs I get out of my tights and take my jacket off. Feeling Meek pull me into him.

"We got unfinished business" he says. I bite my lip.

"You leaving me on bed rest for tonight daddy?" I ask turning to face him.

"Fuck yeah" he says walking me back towards the bed. All meanwhile I try preparing my body for what he is about to give me.

Shae 💰