Eighty Eight

July 22, 2014

Meek

I've been in the hospital for two days now. My doctor told me that if the bullet went more towards my spine I would of been paralyzed from the waist down. Hearing that shit cut me deep.

Nicki was asleep in a recline chair next to me. She had passed out under stress and high blood pressure.

I found out Cas and JoJo were here too. Cas was shot in her arm and JoJo in the shoulder. Said the bullets were suppose to had been for Omelly.

He had dodged them and the two bullets ended up hitting them. Nicki had called and asked if Kieran and Beetle could go clean up the blood off our driveway.

"Baby" Nicki says seeing me up. I smile and she walks over. "You alright?" I ask her. She nods. I was so scared when I seen you just laying there . " I move over and make her lay next to me.

"I wouldn't leave you that easily. Niggas gotta really gun me down" she laughs.

"The doctor told me you could of been paralyzed. It broke my heart hearing that Meek. " she says sitting up. "Made me think about the difficult challenges you could of faced" she says.

" Well nothing like that happened so we good. Quit stressing" i say rubbing on her thigh. The doctor then walks in with a nurse.

"Mr. Williams you can be released today" he says.

"Finally." I say. He chuckles. While he explains things I should do at the house I had my mind on who shot me and the girls. Or if it was even the same person.

"Got that?" He asks.

"Yeah" I answer. I mean did they see who shot them or know him? Hell it could of been a female. But why shoot me and Omelly?

"Here are some clothes I got from the house for you" Nicki says grabbing a bag. I change and walk out the hospital with her. Getting into her benz we head home.

"I'll pick up your medication in another hour. I'm about to start cooking" she says. I give her a kiss and go to chill on the couch and turn on the tv to watch.

"Nachos or tacos?" Nicki asks from the kitchen.

"Nachos" I say.

Nicki

As I start cooking I hear the dog whining. Getting dog food I let him out the cage and fill his bowl up.

Going back over to the counter where I laid everything out the door is then knocked on. Meek gets up to get it and it's the crew and chasers.

"So all three of y'all are out the hospital. Yay!" GiGi says.

"Yo did y'all see who shot you?" I ask JoJo and Cas.

"Not specifically. But we know it was someone from Irv's gang"

"Wow they lowkey mad late. Nicki been done killed his ass" Imani says. I laugh.

"Yo Nicki you cooking?" Rico ask coming in the kitchen.

"Yeah" I answer hugging him. "I missed you" I say.

"Miss you too sis" he says. "Now that you went all pregnant and engaged on us" he says. I laugh.

"Don't be a hater" I say. He puts his hands up.

"I ain't" he says laughing. Cookie then walks in.

"Nicki I need to talk to you" she says. Rico walks out giving us privacy.

"What? You look mad" I say.

"Cause I am. Omelly asked if we could have a third person or foursome"