Seventy One

May 11, 2014

Nicki

"Baby why you playing?" Meek asks getting mad. I had the remote flipping through channels although he was watching a game.

I pretend as if I'm not doing anything wrong.

"Just trying to watch tv" I say simply.

"You couldn't watch something in another room" he says snatching the remote away from me. I giggle and snatch it back.

"Nope" I say.

"Nicki"

"Meek"

"Onika"

"Robert" I say. I start laughing and he grabs me roughly.

"I told you to quit playing with me once already" he says biting on my neck and sucking on it while I feel him massage my clit through my panties. Why did I want him so bad?

"Mmh....uhhh... M-Meek" I moan out. He continues and slides his hands in my panties fingering me deep. I moan out spreading my legs more.

"This what you wanted baby?" He asks in my ear kissing on my neck. I bite down on my lip.

"Mhmm" I say quickly. He then pops me on my leg.

"Good cause now you got it. Now stop fucking with me Nic" he says pushing me off him and turning it back to the game. I pout and fold my arms.

"Meek!" I yell throwing the pillow at him. He turns his head at me.

"What ?!" He barks.

"Play with me" I whine. He smacks his teeth and stand grabbing his car keys.

"Man go put on some damn clothes and meet me outside in five minutes. If you not out there in five minutes I will leave without you" he says and walks out. I shake my head and go to throw on some black sweats and a random black shirt with some Nike socks and slides. I grab my phone before leaving out and get in the passengers side of the car.

"Where we going?" I ask strapping my seatbelt on.

"Don't ask me anything Onika" he says. I laugh. I could tell I was irritating him. Looking in the mirror I hit Meek on the chest gasping. "Fuck wrong with you girl?!" He asks hitting me on my thigh.

"You left a big ass fucking hickey on my neck nigga!" I say.

"Good. Now shut yo lil ass up and sit back" he says putting my mirror back up. I pout and fold my arms. Here he goes with that certain daddyish of a attitude of his.

Meek

Nicki was making me want to do some things to her. The rolling of the eyes, huffing and puffing and shit. She a lil baby some damn times.

But I been feeling bad for her getting taken by Jamel and his dumbass crew. Even if it was his actions, it was all in getting at me. So I plan on spoiling her. Even if she being a damn big ass baby. I watch as she plays with her fingers and smirk.

"You been getting a pissy attitude towards me when you can't get yo way"

"And you just been pissy. Pussy" she says mumbling that last word but I heard it. I had something for her ass.

"Who you calling a pussy?" I ask. She laughs.

"Not myself that's for sure" she says.

"Bi-" I almost say catching myself.

"Finish that sentence and I swear I will fuck you up and have this car on the side of the fucking road " she says.

"Calm yo midget ass down" I say pulling up to the mall. After parking the car I take Nicki by the hand and walk inside with her.