Sixty Two

April 18, 2014

Meek

Last night we got a phone call saying Bunch was searching around our warehouses.

What I'm trying to figure out is where was the nigga search warrants and who was he with? Bunch and Jamel asses the only two people left to get at and they wanna play a damn game of peek a boo every now and then.

"Meek didn't them niggas say something about Irv?" Omelly asks.

"I think it was him" Beetle says.

"Fuck!" I shout.

"Wait Irv? " Nicki questions. "I haven't heard that name in so long" she says.

"You know about Irv?" Me and the chasers question.

"I was the only female he would deal with. Him and Blaze used to be tight before he was wanted for all that shit years ago" she says. "He would always say he was going to get back on his shit but I didn't think he would". I nod.

"Nicki you gotta find Irv " I say.

"Why do I have to find him? If anything y'all need to end Bunch life. He the one that came lurking around "

"I already know he won't deal with any of us" I say. "Irv and me had some issues back in the day" I say.

"What kind of issues?" She asks.

"That's a story for another time" I say. "Just do it for me baby" I say.

"I don't even want to see him" she says complaining.

"Take one for the team" Omelly says. Nicki scolds him.

"Whatever" she says going upstairs. I follow behind her. "Nicki" I say calling her name. She was in a lace set coming out the bathroom and brushing her hair.

"What Meek?"

"Don't what Meek me" I say slapping her on the ass. She giggles. "Listen I need you to get all you can out him. I know you don't wanna put up with it"

"It's whatever. I need to figure out something with him anyways" she says going to the closet.

"Mmh" I say. She must be up to something. Walking back downstairs the chasers were sitting with Rico and Travis.

"Yo I ain't heard from Esquire in a few days. That nigga been low" Travis says.

"Beetle said he ain't even see his ass" Chino says.

"Probably out in them streets trying to get whatever his hands can get on." I say. The guys take they attention off me and onto Nicki.

 The guys take they attention off me and onto Nicki

I bite my lip.

"I'll probably be back later on tonight" she says walking past all of us. I smelled her perfume and looked at her up and down.