Fifty One

March 11, 2014

Nicki

The next morning I wake up and see my phone next to me. Picking it up I unlock it and see messages from Meek.

Baby 🔐❤️- I'll be back in a few days. I'll call you later tonight to check on you. I left my card if you need anything.

Baby 🔐❤️- I love you Nic. Don't be mad, just trust me. I just gotta take care of somethings I just don't want you involved in.

Putting my phone down I get up and go to the bathroom. What could he possibly be doing that he doesn't want me involved with?

Meek

"This is the house?" I ask.

"Yes. Nigga lives here" Chino says.

"Time to fuck up some shit" I say putting on my mask. Loading up our guns we run up in the house.

"Warning to these niggas" I say as I go and fuck up the house.

"Money bags" Omelly yells.

"Cop that shit!" I yell. Chino, Esquire and Travis run up and trash the place while Tak, Deen and Beetle vandalized. After spending two more minutes inside we leave.

Going to an empty lot near we count the money.

"About 50 g's" Omelly says.

"Chump change" I say.

"That will be a warning to them niggas fucking with me." I say as I pull off.

Going to get a few deals out the way with the chasers.

Nicki

Sitting on the couch I contemplate on what I should cook. Rocko comes from using the bathroom and I see she is chewing on something.

"What are you eating?" I ask bending down. "Drop it" I say sternly. Damn dog is getting hardheaded again. She finally stops being stubborn and it's a bullet shell. Shaking my head I put her in her cage and throw it away.

"Keep being hard headed and you'll be in that cage or I'll train your ass with no treats" I say. She just lays down. "Yeah think about it" I say.

Going to see who is at the door I see Candi, Cookie and GiGi standing there.

"Hey, what y'all doing here?" I ask.

"Coming to see about you." They say as I let them in.

"How sweet" I say.

"Yeah with the guys being gone I figured we could have us a girls day" Cookie says.

"You know where they went?" I ask folding my arms.

"Omelly said to handle business. He ain't really tell me anything" she says.

"Meek ain't tell me shit either" I say getting upset all over again.

"Aww Nic , why she in the cage looking sad?" Candi asks. I laugh.

"Cause she being bad" I say. "Spoiled ass". Rocko looks at me. "Quit acting" I say. The girls  laugh.

"Okay so I was thinking we could go to this new mall downtown" GiGi says. Thinking about Meek saying he left his card for me, I smile.

"Alright" I say going to change into some high waist jeans and shirt. Parting my hair I brush it and grab my purse and Meek's card. Getting into Candi's car we leave to downtown.

"We gone go out tonight and have some fun" Cookie says.

Meek

"Nigga shut the fuck up before I fuck you up some more" I say seeing a nigga down and out.