Five

May 12, 2013

Meek

I was chilling outside my crib when I see my girl Draya pull up.

"What you been doing?" I ask her.

"Trying to work. My boutique is starting to slip up" she says.

"What you mean slip up?" I ask.

"Like no one is with the shit anymore. I might have to put my build up for lease and find a backup". I shake my head.

"Where you been?" I ask her.

"I just said work"

"You also said trying to. So when you not trying to where yo ass be?" I ask.

"Why?"

"Because I asked " I say grabbing her by her hair and pulling her to me.

"Don't fucking pull my hair like that! You crazy?!"

"You liked when I pulled it nights ago. And nights before that so shut the fuck up and answer my damn question!" I yell.

"Why does it matter Meek?!"

"Cause yo stupid ass been down in Pittsburgh fucking other niggas and being sneaky bout it!"

"Oh so you call yourself mad?! Did I say shit when I found out you were fucking Leesha behind my back?!"

"I'm Daddy bitch! You don't have a say in who I'm fucking and if it's a problem then get the fuck off my porch and bounce!" I say jerking her away by the head.

"Fuck you Meek! You gone regret letting me go"

"Yeah, you and every other bitch" I say. I go inside my crib and chill on my couch.

"Damn, about to be jobless and engaged to another nigga" O says firing up a blunt. I shake my head.

"That other nigga can have her. Dumb ass broad" I say.

"What about Leesha?"

"I let her ass go after my birthday. She started to bore me" I say. He laughs.

"Don't you have a way with the phillies" he says sarcastically."You know what I'm about to say right?"

"I'm not about to get with Nicki M" I say.

"Why not? Y'all both available now"

"She available. Not me. I always got bitches on my dick"

"But you ain't cuffing them dumb ass" Omelly says making me laugh.

"I ain't trying to play with a jawn emotions like that. Nigga you seen how she fucked up Deuce and that chick Bambi"

"That was hella funny"

"I like how she handle herself though. Shorty got some fire to burn" I say as he pulls his phone out.

"Man we gotta find some shit to get into tonight" he says. I chuckle.

Nicki

I was chillin in the comfort of my home with Rocko and my homegirls.

"Nicki where do you be finding these shirts?" Rika asks lifting my shirt up. I laugh.

"Stop asking me that. I be ordering them" I say.

"You know Nicki like to lounge around in her drawers all day" Candi says.

"Right. And I'm at home" I say.

"You need to find some that fit that big junk of yours"

"Nothing fits this ass better than my tights" I say. "Stop jockin " I say.