Eighty Six

July 18, 2014

Meek

Watching Nicki sitting up in the bed she was messing with the mutt. He seems to be happy here.

"Nicki how you doing that shit?" I ask seeing him just be submissive to her finger. She laughs.

"It's a method. You reward when good and discipline when bad. The movement of my fingers are basic instructions. It's like dog language. Just like when you pat your leg and they know to come here" she says. I smirk. Patting my leg he runs and jumps on me.

"Meek why would you do that?!" She whines. I laugh.

"Cause he was just so cute!!! I had to get his attention " I say mocking her. She throws a pillow at me.

"Then you train his ass then" she says about to get up out the bed. I laugh putting him on the floor and grab her quickly. Next thing I know we play fighting and ended up kissing and shit.

"I can't stand yo annoying ass" she says giggling.

"I don't like you either nigga" I say. She looks at me laughing. "Go put on some damn clothes fore' I fuck a nigga up by lookin at you"

"Nope, I'm staying up here" she says. I chuckle.

"Get yo' ass up" I demand.

"Meek leave me alone. I'm not feeling you right now" she says waving me off.

"Nicki I'm not playing wit' yo' ass!"

"I'm not playing either!" She yells back. I smirk. She laughs getting up and pulling me between her legs. Kissing on her I smack her ass hard just to hear her whine.

"I fuckin' hate you!!!" She yells hitting on me.

"Aye yo lil' ass better chill out!!" I yell. We play fight more.

"Meek move foreal!"

"Nah you been acting like you irritated and shit"

"Cause of you bastard!"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Stop calling me a midget then! Or calling dogs mutts!" I burst out laughing and bite on her neck and chest. She keeps trying to push me off but I pin her arms down.

"Shut up midget" I say. She laughs and groans.

"Why are you like thissss!!!?"

"Cause you like thisss" I say. I laugh and lay my head on her stomach rubbing the side of it. "When is the next appointment?" I ask.

"Two weeks" she answers massaging my head.

"I gotta go?" I ask. She pushes me off her.

"Nigga fuck you mean you gotta go?!" She yells. I laugh at her anger. "MEEK STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME! TODAY IS NOT THE DAY!" She screams.

"Baby I'm just playing damn. You been so damn uptight and grumpy. Need to get a lick or some dick"

"Shut the fuck up Meek" she says turning over. I shake my head. Bipolar ass woman. My phone rings and it's Omelly.

"Sup nigga" I say.

"Yo all that damn base" I laugh. "Anyways have you and Nicki hit that pregnancy hormone shit yet?"

"Yeah. Lil nigga outta there" I say chuckling.

"I had this idea" he says.

"What?"

"Nicki and Cookie in one room"

"Nigga are you stupid?! You must be asking for a damn hell raise" I say. He laughs.