Seventy Six

May 26, 2014

Meek

Today was my man Beetle birthday. But it is also the day I made Nicki mine. Waking up I get under the covers and mess with her. She pushes me away a few times before enjoying me kissing all over her.

I liked making her mad and frustrated. It was cute and a turn on.

"Meek moveeee!" She says. I laugh. Getting up I go to the bathroom. I handle my business and walk out seeing Nicki sit up in the bed.

"I hate you for waking me up" she says. Laughing and getting back into the bed I mush her head.

"Shut yo ass up. You love me" I say.

"That's debatable right now" she says and gets up. I laugh.

"You want breakfast?" I ask. She turns.

"Yessss" she says excited.

"Oh now you wanna get excited cause I offered you food?" I ask. She laughs and goes into the bathroom.

"Please baby" she says. I go into the bathroom and sit her on the counter getting between her legs.

"Give me my breakfast first" I say. She laughs and kisses me. Raising her shirt up I kiss down her stomach.

"Mmh, Meek wait. What time is it?" She asks.

"It's 10 something" I say.

"Baby I can't. I'm suppose to be getting ready to go with Candi " she says.

"Baby come on. She can wait" I say making her laugh.

"No. Besides we can't get into anything right now because you have yet to call Beetle or text him" she says. I smack my teeth and bite her. She giggles pulling me up to her face for a kiss.

"All these damn excuses" I say going back into the room. After hitting him up to wish him a happy birthday I see Nicki trying to get her ass into some high waisted jeans.

"Baby we popping bottle tonight" I say chuckling.

"Baby I can't drink in the condition I'm in" she says while applying eyeliner to her face.

"What condition?" I ask kinda smirking. Nicki hasn't told me if she is pregnant or if she just thought she was. Candi didn't even mention it while on the trip to New York for her ring.

"Oh um, you know all my sickness from the past week" she says.

"Mhm" I say looking at her. "So I guess just firing up blunts?" I ask.

"I don't feel like smoking tonight" she says.

"Damn girl you acting like you pregnant " I say. She looks at me as I look at her. She just starts giggling. We hear her phone ring and she answers it almost immediately then hangs up.

"I'll be getting ready at Candi's. I'll see you later at the lounge" she says and kisses me.

"Uh huh" I say making her look me in the face. "Don't be late" I say. She nods and leaves.

Nicki

Shit I almost slipped up. I was waiting to tell Meek about the pregnancy tonight. Only me and Candi know.

"Why you look like that?" She asks as I get into her car.

"I almost exposed myself on the pregnancy " I say strapping on my seatbelt. "I feel like Meek keeps poking at the idea" I say.

"Maybe he has a daddy's intuition " she says laughing. "Aren't you going to tell him tonight?"

"Yeah" I say almost nervously.