Eighty Seven

July 19, 2014

Nicki

"Yes girl. He wasn't playing any games" I say. Cookie laughs through the phone.

"I think you took it too far when you got up in his face. Then you snatched the nigga burger and fries and ate it"

"I was hungry"

"He bought you yo' own" she says making me laugh.

"What about you? You kept jacking brother in law up" I say. She laughs.

"He likes when I do him like that. Which is why he snatched me up so quick to go home" she says. I laugh.

"Girl let me get off this phone. Meek just came in."

"Okay. " she says laughing. I hang up and see Meek walk in smirking.

"You didn't have to get off the phone"

"I know but it was over anyways"

"Get up and get dressed" he says.

"Why?"

"You questioning me?"

"Yeah" I say. He chuckles.

"Just get up. I wanna take you somewhere"

"Ughhh " I groan. He grabs me and pulls me into a kiss.

"Shut that shit up" he says. Going to the closet I throw on some black love pink tights and jacket that matches.

Meek

After Nicki gets dressed we go out to the car.

"You always doing shit. You know that?" I chuckle.

"And you always acting like a b-"

"Finish it and we won't even make it down the street" she says cutting her eyes at me.

"Baby... baby is what I was going to say". She giggles and shakes her head.

"Okay fine. What are we about to do?"

"Just chill. I got something that we both could use ". I pull up to my warehouse and go to unlock it. Going inside with Nicki I turn the lights on.

"What's that?" She asks seeing a black case. I smirk and tell her to open it. "Nothing better not pop out this damn box Meek" she says. I laugh and watch as she opens it. Her eyes go big. "Meek what-"

"That's money I been waiting on coming in. We set for life, especially for the baby"

"Meek how did you get over what looks like three million dollars?!"

"I got something to tell you" I say nervous. She folds her arms looking at me.

"Just tell me. Who did you kill? Rob? Jack? Blackmail? Torture-"

"I get it Nic, damn. Listen when we were fighting and separated it left me time to think about us. And what I want with you. We about to have a baby and get married and -"

"Rihmeek " she says.

"I got with the chasers and Travis said he knew some niggas up in the hill that knew some jawns that stay up there and needed to be got. So we went and hit up the spot"

"Where were they from? Cause only areas like Lock Haven, Emporium and New Castle have people with that type of money"

"We were in that area"

"Don't they have like really high security?"

"Yeah" I say scratching my head. Had to kill an officer up there"