Twenty Five

Meek

Nicki sits on her couch and I follow just seeing her look down.

"I think Blaze is somewhere in the east coast" she says.

"Why you say that?" I ask.

"I got a bracelet sent to my warehouse today. I got that bracelet 6 years ago and never took it off when I got it"

"It was from him?"

"Yeah" I answer. "I think it was him in here today"

"How he know where ya spots is?"

"Probably been watching. I don't know what is going on"

"I just got one question for you" I say making her look over at me.

"What?"

"If Blaze is around again, would you go back to him? Are you still in love with him?"

"No"

"You not just telling me some shit? Cause I know how it is being down with somebody" I say.

"Meek I answered that in confidence. I'm not a stupid hoe. Blaze and me might of had a good relationship but in reality he was about to leave me and with little to nothing. I don't wanna be in that situation ever again with him. I wouldn't do you like that. Believe it or not I care about you more than I ever cared for anyone else I've ever been with." She says.

"I trust you. I only ask because I don't wanna have to go through some shit with another female like that"

"I know. And I don't want something I already had that I knew was going to bite me in the ass. It's like the saying goes, fool me once shame on you and fool me twice shame on me"

"Well it is what it is" I say. She grabs my chin and looks me in the eyes.

"I trust you" she says.

Sidenote- Y'all ever watched or seen that book 'The Fault in our Stars?' How their saying was Okay? Okay. Well Nicki and Meeks is Do you trust me? I trust you. Which is why they mention it so much. It embodies the importance of them needing loyalty and love. Just thought that should be known. Leave a comment on it if you have thoughts on it.

Pulling her to me I give her a kiss.

"I got you if you got me" I say.

"I got you." She says smiling.

"Good. Now back to the more important shit, we gotta do somethings soon" I say.

"I know you told me to leave the 26th open"

"Not just that" I say. "We gotta meet someone" I say.

"Meet someone? Who?"

"Ms. Williams". Nicki looks at me widening her eyes and laughs hiding her face.

"Meeeeekkkk" she screams. "You want me to meet your mom?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my goodnesssss" she says making me chuckle. "Whyyyy?"

"We been dating long enough" I say. She laughs.

"Have you ever let Draya or any of your other hoes before me meet her?"

"Nah. Hell nah" I say making her look at me kinda goofy. "Foreal. No. She knew I had girls but she ain't never like em cause they never met her and she knew about Draya only because that bitch had the nerve to go and track her down and say she was my girl. She ended up having a argument with my moms and I just never fucked with Draya too much after that."