Thirty Two

November 9, 2013

Meek

Both Mack and Dutch had their funerals and Nicki is just over all of it. I been thinking on her and she saying she just thinks she loves me. I understand it but then I don't.

Like I thought we was on the same page. After the funerals I just decided to leave and give Nicki her own space in her crib.

"Hey" I say answering my phone.

"Meek I miss you and I know you miss me" she says. I chuckle.

"I do but I think you just need some time to yourself. "

"I had enough space. I want you here"

"Maybe another day Nic" I say.

"Meek please?" She says. "You know I don't beg but I'm begging today. I just want you to talk to me". Sighing while rubbing my hand down my face.

"Aight. I got something to do but I'll be over later" I say.

"See you then" she says. I lay back on the couch. Omelly was over with Esquire and Beetle. Tak then walks in with Deen.

"Yo Meek. Some niggas looking for you at the corner store. Looking for that good good" Deen says.

"Yeah it's a lot of them niggas too" Deen says.

"Warehouse got that new shit" I say.

"You got that hoe locked" Tak says. I laugh.

"Fine. Guess I'll get my ass up" I say with Omelly laughing. We all head out and drop by my warehouse to make some bags.

Going to the corner store we see like a small crowd of niggas in the parking lot.

"Yo Meek! Where you been?" One of my regulars says. I chuckle.

"No where and everywhere" I say. He chuckles.

"My niggas wanted to get fired up today" he says.

"Are, we got y'all" I say. I go to my car and a nigga comes from no where.

"Aye back up" one of the chasers says. Thinking some young jawn trying to run up on em, it was me.

A fight breaks out and I get hit upside the head with a gun. Feeling two strong ass niggas throw me in a van I hear the tires screech.

Nicki

Waiting for Meek to come over I hear my doorbell. Knowing Meek has a key I think he just forgot it and open it. Seeing Cookie and Omelly. He looked beat up.

"Uh we can wait to come in" she says looking at me with just my shirt and boy shorts on. I laugh.

"Yeah. I'll run up stairs real quick." I say walking off. After finding some shorts I come down and see Omelly and the chasers with Cookie.

"Why do all of you look beat up? And where is Meek?" I ask folding my arms.

"Omelly showed up with them looking like this. They got hit up at the corner store" Cookie says.

"We think Ronnie or Blaze if not both set us up and they took Meek" Omelly says.

"What?" I ask feeling like my heart sunk in my stomach.

"A nigga just ran up and everybody else tried holding us back from it" Esquire says.

"You talk to him?" Cookie asks.

"He was suppose to be coming over later" I say grabbing my phone. "We been on bad terms and I wanted to work through it tonight" I say calling him. When I do the phone is then answered. I put it on speaker.

"Meek" I say loudly with everyone looking at me.

"Not Meek baby" I hear Blaze say. Rocko then starts barking. "Still got that damn dog" he says.

"Blaze what did you do?" I ask. "Where is Meek?!"

"Don't worry about your little boyfriend. He won't be around long" Blaze says.

"Blaze don't -" I yell but stop when I hear the phone hang up. "Shit!" I yell throwing my phone on my couch. I pull my hair back.

"Nicki we gotta make some moves" Omelly says.

"Rocko" I call sitting on the floor. She barks.

"Blaze" I say. She barks again. "Go find Blaze for mommy" I say turning on her monitor again. I had to be a beast. Letting Rocko out she runs out the door.

"While she is out in the streets I want y'all out in the streets. Cookie get the girls to go to the warehouse around 6 tomorrow morning. Esquire ad Beetle I want y'all to link up with Kieran and see if his boys know anything that's on the inside somewhere" I say. They nod.

"I'm gonna be making some calls tonight. " I say.

"We got you Nic" Omelly says as they all leave out. Sitting on the couch I just kept thinking. What would Blaze do? And is Ronnie in on it? What's their motive? Is Jamel even apart of it. I see my phone light up.

"Hello?!" I ask anxious.

"Nicki M. Ronnie here. If you're wondering the answer is yes. I'm with Blaze and Jamel. We wanna see you tomorrow at midnight. Just you and no funny business" he says.

"Let me talk to Meek first" I say.

"Say something nigga" Ronnie says.

"Nicki" Meek says.

"Meek are you okay?" I ask.

"Hell nah. These punk ass niggas -" I hear his voice go out and hear coughing.

"We'll let you know where tomorrow. Oh and sending the cops our way wasn't a good idea babygirl" he says hanging up. Thinking about Rocko I call her back home.

Waiting didn't take too long cause she didn't get far. I go to straighten my hair for the night and go to sleep. Ain't no telling what tomorrow might bring.

Shae 💰