Ninety Five

August 15, 2014

Nicki

My mom is back in town with my family for a big family joint. I told Meek I wanted to let it be known by everyone about our marriage and pregnancy.

The shit Jade pulled wasn't cool and I know the bitch is still up to no good.

"Thank you for gathering with us tonight" I say standing next to Meek.

"Yall been down for this ship" Meek Says making everyone laugh.

"Not everyone knows this but with our engagement we are expecting" I say excited and dragging out my words. Shocked and happy faces come about and Candi rubs on my stomach with Meek but he slaps her hand away causing me to laugh.

"I know it takes a village but this my seed" he says. I cover my face laughing.

"This is everyone baby!" Candi smacks back.

"Calm down" I say to them both. "Just as long as my baby is loved and knows she is loved everything will be okay" I say.

"What I wanna know is how did you convince Meek to take these steps?" His mom asks. I giggle shrugging.

"Right cause he mean to everybody else and in denial" Na says.

"Okay everybody listen cause I'm tired of this question " he says. I laugh at his irritation. He looks at me as we all look to him. "Nicki is my baby. When I say I love this woman and nobody else like I love this woman I mean it. She keep me steady and that's what I need. We on the same level. She got hers and I got mines but together we got ours" he says. I laugh with everyone. "Until she take it too far then it's all mine" he says making me smack the back of his head. We laugh kissing eachother and hearing our family clap and say "Awww".

"Enough of that mushy shit" Omelly says. Meek frowns up at him shaking his head.

"Omelly needs a moment of silence" he says making everyone laugh. At this point everything just became hysterical.

"Sis what you got to say about Meek?" Omelly asks. I blush.

"Why we gotta reveal how we feel about eachother?" I ask.

"Cause we need to know if this legit now answer the damn question" my mom says. I laugh with my eyes wide in shock she just said that.

"Well alrighty then" I say. I look to Meek as he stands like he just that nigga. "Meek made me a better person, I've crossed milestones with this man and he showers me in nothing other than love and security" I say.

"And?!" Candi says teasing. I smirk.

"And!" I shout then laugh. "I love him more than I loved anyone else I've ever been with. I don't know what I'd do without him sometimes... sometimes" I say. He chuckles kissing me. All of a sudden our kiss goes deeper and everyone makes noises. Not helping myself I pull away laughing with Meek.

"I know another reason you with Meek" Candi says and him and Candi laugh hard with eachother.

"Aggy ass hefer " I say.

Meek

Seeing Nicki smile makes me happy when I am apart of the reason why she is smiling.

"I use to think nothing of Meek at all. Then he forced himself in my business" she says. I laugh.

"Actually Candi forced me to be on you. Her and all your other lil homies" I say. She laughs.

"He don't wanna admit it or say anything about it but when he was around me he would always call me names and bully me" she says. "He think he-"

"Aye girl hush" I say covering her mouth. She laughs. "Don't believe anything - ugh! Girl don't do that no more" I say moving my hand. She giggles.

"Don't ever put your hand on my lips again then"

"But you - never mind" I say. She drops her jaw a little and punches me in the chest laughing. I chuckle rubbing it. Pulling Nicki into me I wrap my arms around her.

"Meek will you be sighing a prenup?" Jade asks aloud.

"Why would I need a prenup?" I ask scrunching my face up.

"I mean what if something happens? You want her to have all of it?"

"I would let Nicki have all of it" I say. "But that shit ain't gone happen so don't bring it up again Jade" I say changing my tone.

"I'm just saying-"

"Say less!" Omelly yells.

"No I want her to just say something!" Nicki yells as she starts walking towards her. I pull her back holding her. "She got all that damn mouth and she barking but I dare the bitch to bite!" She yells.

"Nic Calm down" Candi says walking over.

"No! That thot been trying me and she done got beside herself!" She yells. I walk Nicki towards the exit and her mom and Candi follow.

"Y'all keep her here and calm" I say and walk back in the building. Omelly and my moms was already yelling at Jade.

"Yo what is wrong with you?! Nicki ain't did a damn thing to you and all you doing is upsetting her?!" I yell.

"Fuck Nicki!" Jade bucks. I'm glad my mama reflexes was there cause I almost slapped my own whole female cousin.

"What the hell is wrong with you girl?!" She says. Jade lifts her face up with it being red as fuck. She walks off and suddenly you hear Nicki and her arguing.

"Bitch catch this ass whooping!!" Nicki yells. Rushing outside Nicki is knocking Jade to the ground and her mom and Candi trying to get her off her. Jade tried kicking Nicki in the stomach but I turn fast so she hits my leg.

"Aye chill the fuck out!" I yell. My aunt grabs Jade and makes her get in the car.

"You would think me almost murdering her ass would be enough!" Nicki yells. "Candi get my shit and take me the hell home!" She says walking off. I shake my head.

"What is she talking about?" I hear someone question.

"Yo this shit dead" I say.

"Yo that shit cray. She purposefully provoking Nicki so that she can lose the baby" Omelly says walking up.

"Jade ain't gone last too many more days" I say.

"Days? Nigga she got hours" Omelly says. I watch as a pissed Nicki gets in her car. "Damn" I say.

Shae 💰