Thirty Eight

Meek

Going down stairs to get a water bottle for Nicki I see Rocko looking up at me.

"I want you to stay down here. Your ears too young to hear and your eyes too delicate to see what's about to go down." I say. Rocko barks then lays down on the floor. I laugh.

I walk over to the thermostat and turn on the heat.

Going back up to the room I shut the door and see Nicki laying down fully naked. Biting my lip I hand her a water bottle and she takes a drink of it before sitting it down on the nightstand.

Undressing I see Nicki from the corner of my eye watching me. I pull a rubber out from the nightstand on my side and sit up against the headboard. Nicki straddles me and I can see how wet she is.

"You turned on?" I ask. She blushes and nods. I laugh and pull her into me for a kiss. Rubbing on her sides she tongues me down. I move my hand to her pussy and rub on her clit feeling my hands get wet instantly.

"Meeekkk" she moans pulling away. I could see her nipples hard and start fingering her.

"Damn you tight baby" I say kissing on her neck and going deeper. I pump my fingers faster feeling a warmer substance escape. Pulling my fingers out I lick them while looking at Nicki. I reach for the condom and slide it on.

Sliding inside Nicki she lets out a small moan and bites her lip. Holding her by her waist I pump in and out of her slow and deep. Hearing her moan softly I kiss on her neck and chest. Feeling her lift my face up she kisses me deeply. Feeling her left arm over my shoulder I can feel her nails digging into my back and scratching me as I go deeper.

"You feel that right there?" I ask in her ear.

"Yessss" she whines in a higher pitch. I smirk slapping her ass and squeezing it. Nicki tilts her head back. Biting on the side and sucking on it I go faster. Hearing her moans get louder I feel her walls swell around my dick.

"Damn baby. That shit feel good" I say hearing her whine and cry out to me.

"Fuck Meek, don't stoppp" she whispers. Feeling her cum drip I keep going. Nicki grinds her body riding me. Taking my hands off her she holds them down as she rides me. Laying my head on the headboard I watch biting my lip.

"Uhh stoppp. Stop stop stop" she says tapping out. I don't stop stroking in and out of her . We were just going back and forth fighting for dominance.

"Shit" I let out feeling her walls rubbing against my shaft. Nicki was riding me faster and I feel my legs flinch. Grabbing her wrists I grunt feeling like I came. Looking down as I feel her stop I see her rubbing on her clit. She moans as I see her cum dripping. Taking her hand away and lifting her arms up over her head and going hard inside her she screams out my name.

"That's my pussy?" I ask.

"YESSS DADDY!!!" She screams. I smirk.

"Freak" I say holding her close and sliding inside her deep.

"Meek" she says weak like.

"What you call me?" I ask going harder. Nicki scratched my back as I held her close going more aggressive.

"Daddy! Fuck!" She says loudly. She lifts her body up and slides down my dick making me grunt. Panting and moaning she gives me a sloppy kiss but with passion. "I love you" she says against my lips.

"I love you too" I say after getting myself together. Stroking in and out of Nicki deep and fast I hear her breaths short and her moans.

"UHH! Uhhh! Dadddyyy ummm SHIIIT!!!" Moaning loud with her eyes closing. Massaging her boobs and pinching at her nipples. I feel her body shake and she reaches her climax again. Kissing and biting on my neck I groan feeling her grind on me slow. Not even five seconds after I came. Nicki moves off me slowly and wraps herself in the sheets.

I planned on making love to Nicki tonight.

Nicki

I felt my pussy throbbing. Wet and throbbing. Trying to calm my body down I reach for my water bottle and take a drink of it. Meek takes it out my hand making me laugh softly when I see him take a drink of it.

"I didn't get this just for you"

"Yes you did" I say. He chuckles.

"I wasn't expecting you to be aggressive tonight"

"I told you that you needed to prepare tonight" I say making him chuckle. He slides his body down and pulls me to lay on him. Wrapping an arm around my body he held me close.

"What am I going to do with you?" He asks making me laugh.

"Love me" I say lifting my self up and turning over on my stomach. Looking at him he looks at me.

"What am I going to do with you?" I ask. He smirks chuckling.

"Fuck me" he says. I laugh.

"Just did that" I say getting up. I grab my silk pink robe and wrap it around me.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"To get me a snack" I say.

"Bring me back something" he says making me laugh. Opening the door I go downstairs.

"Rocko" I say. I hear her bark and run to me. Picking her up she licks on me.

"You miss me?" I ask hearing her bark. I smile. Grabbing some cookies and chips and another water bottle I go upstairs. Rocko jumps on the bed and runs to Meek.

"Oh its like that?" I ask. Meek chuckles.

"Chill. It's just for the moment" he says slapping my ass. He grabs my hand. "Share some cookies with me" he says. I laugh.

"I already did" I say making him laugh. Opening the bag I feel his hand slip into my robe and he rubs on my thigh.

"I think I need another round" he says moving his eyes between me and his legs. I look and see his wood and bite my lip.

"Meek" I whine. He chuckles.

"Baby please" he says.

"Rocko get out" I say laughing. She barks jumping out the bed and running out the room. Taking my robe off I see Meek remove the sheets off him and I feel my pussy get wet again. He gets another condom as I get into the bed.

"Damn Meek" I say feeling him slide into me with no hesitation.

"I'm bout to fuck the shit out of you" he says. I didn't like when he said that cause I knew he was about to have me crying.

"Fuckkk!!!" I feel him so hard strokes. My body starts shaking and I know I came already. I see his muscles tighten as he holds my body in place.

"SHITTT!" I whine at the same time he does. He takes the condom off and cums over my stomach. Laying there half paralyzed I just try getting myself together. Meek pulls me up.

"Lets take a bath" he says. I hear the water running. I just knew if I tried getting up my legs wouldn't give much support. Meek chuckles and helps me into the bathtub once he is done running the water. Getting behind me I feel him kiss on my neck. Closing my eyes and feeling my body relax in the water I feel at ease. My eyes got heavy and I just black out.

Shae 💰