Thirty Six

November 15, 2013

I had my girl Cas find out where Detective Picks resides. I pull up to her house and walk up her porch and knocking on her door. After a few knocks she opens it.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" She asks. I laugh and push past her going inside.

"Excuse me?" She asks closing her door.

"Lets cut the bullshit. You want something from me and I want something from you" I say.

"Oh now you wanna be real?" She asks folding her arms.

"Nice hairstyle" I say.

"Thank you now what?" She asks

"Lets make something work. I know it's not me you want because you already had me by accident" I say laughing. "I crack myself up sometimes". I say sitting down on her couch.

"I just want to know what the deal is"

"And I just want to know how you became a detective" I say.

"Stripping was extra money. And it also was a cover for when I went into work" she says. I nod.

"You already know Blaze was my ex and so was Deuce"

"You know what I really want?" She asks.

"What do you really want?" I ask.

"To be in your crew. I know you're a dealer. I know about you and Blaze. Being in strip clubs is how I kept my ears to the streets" she says.

"You are no good detective" I say. "But I like it. We could have something" I say. "But I don't just let people in. If you can keep Detective Bunch off our asses until after Thanksgiving then I will know you can do somethings"

"Oh that's easy. He's leaving town on the 20th to go to California"

"Anything else you wanna tell me?" I ask.

"Just that I know you killed Bambi" she says.

"What makes you think that?"

"Bambi was my homegirl. She told me she was messing with Deuce. I know you fucked up her car. Only person to have it out for her bad enough to kill her is you" she says. I laugh.
"I'm not going to confirm nor deny. We'll be in touch" I say standing up.

"Oh and Nicki" she says. I turn to look at her.

"I'll be looking forward to working with you" she says. I smirk.

"We'll see" I say leaving out. She watches as I get into my Maserati and go to my car dealership.

"Nicki your car is in pretty bad shape" my dealer says. "You got into something bad?" he says making me laugh.

"Don't worry about that. I'll be back to pick it up when it's fixed" I say leaving stacks on his desk. I leave out and go to get Rocko from her groomers and go home.