Fifty Three

March 18, 2014

Nicki

In the decision to go to Cabo for a few days with Meek tomorrow I was spending time at my warehouse with my crew.

"Install that camera right there and that one over there" I direct Van and Dollas.

"These can't go wrong" my boy Kieran says.

"Thank you for lending them to me" I say.

"Lending? Girl you can have em. I actually stole them from a house I hit up on the hill" he says. I cackle shaking my head.

"Putting yo dirt on me" I say. He shrugs.

"You got the best though" he says. Going to my laptop I sync it with my phone.

"Okay try it out Nic" Van says. I go and sync the cameras with my devices and see if it connects.

"Damn that's HD foreal" JoJo says looking.

"Yeah this shows hella good" I say.

"Ooh and Nic look it does a 360 degree turn" GiGi says.

"This is perfect. How much I owe you Kieran?" I ask.

"Zelch nigga. Free at charge" he says. "You know you my homie " he says. I smile.

"Thanks" I say. "Probably because you stole them" I say. He laughs.

"I won't say nothing else" he says. "But I'm out yo" he says holding up the deuces and leaving as we say bye.

"Okay y'all I got the new shipment from Benjamin and Marcus today" I say.

"Cool. We gone up the price?" Rico asks.

"No. There's nothing to up from these. Regular prices. I got extra cause I been noticing more has been bought then we can get"

"Hell yeah" Cookie says, "tried to sell a bag and nigga asked if I had an extra one for his two homies"

"What's the matter in that?" I ask.

"I had my other deliveries ready. I would of had to sell my other hittas shit" she says.

"Well you all take extra. And Van stop smoking my shit" I say. He laughs.

"I am a paying customer too" he says. I laugh.

"Nigga I'm gone up yo price"

"I got the money for it" he says. I shake my head.

"Where is Rocko going to be Nic?" Mani asks.

"With Candi. I think she might start bitching if I leave her here with y'all" I say. "And Rocko is going to be comfortable left with someone she familiar with if it's more than a few days I'm gone from her"

"Yeah cause Rock wasn't feeling this warehouse too much the second day you were in the hospital " he says.

"I love Rock" Mani says.

"We all do. Lil dog can give somebody the blues in a second" Cas says. I laugh.

"That's my baby" I say. "But keep this place up and running. I'll call Rico and let him know when to count and load up again. Dollas you are the closer, make sure this place is securely locked. As for my females, no staying out past 2 in the morning. The streets can wait, so if y'all people want something, let them know to get it early" I say.

"Got it Nicki M" they all say.

"Be careful and don't be trying to get knocked up" Cookie says hugging me. I laugh.

"Oh you mean don't be a loose canon like you?" I ask. She laughs.

"Girl bye" she says.

"Have a good trip Nic!" They yell as I leave out.

"Call me if y'all need anything" I shout getting into my car.

Meek

After being in the streets and going to check up on my warehouse and my hittas I go to see about Travis at the trap.

"What's up bull?" I ask slapping him up.

"Shit" he says. I chuckle. "You came to pick up ya cases?"

"Nah. Listen I'm gone be gone for a few days. If you got any issues let Omelly or Chino know" I say.

"You got it."

"Yeah and Esquire and Beetle gone be around, you know they stay on the streets hustlin' and grindin'"

"Right. Aight we got you"

"That's what's up" I say dappin' him up and dipping out. Going to the house I finish packing some clothes. I hear Nicki pull up and come into the house. Coming up the stairs she has a bag of food.

"Hey" she says coming to kiss me.

"Hey " I say kissing her back. "Ain't seen yo ass all morning" I say. She laughs.

"I had to go get a new shipment from my people" she says.

"Ohh" I say. She sits on the bed with a few tacos and turns the tv on.

"I can say the same for you" she says before biting into one.

"You know I handle my shit" I say causing her to laugh.

"Right" she says. I finish packing and put my suitcase next to hers and grab the bag of food.

"So the flight leaves at 6 and we gotta drop Rocko off before that plus get that damn pillow you want for your neck" she says making me laugh.

"You know you wanted one too" I say. She smirks.

"I'll take yours. All I need is my blanket"

"Mhm" I say. My phone rings.

"Sup bull" I say into the phone. Hearing what Omelly got to say I stand up and put my shoes on. "Ard, be there in a minute" I say.

"Where you going?" Nicki asks.

"Meet the chasers. We gotta talk to somebody about something important "

"Don't be involved in no shoot out again" she says. I chuckle.

"Ain't wit the bullshit today bae. I got you" I say.

"Oh and can you get me some snacks while you're out?" She asks.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. I'm craving chocolate" she says.

"Always craving something" I say making her laugh. Leaning over I give her a kiss.

"Thank you daddy" she says.

"Oh and don't wait up for me"

"I won't" she says. I laugh leaving.

Shae 💰