Forty Nine

February 15, 2014

Meek

I sat next to Denise waiting for the judge to come out. Seeing Nicki I was happy. She smiles at me as I look back at her.

"All rise!" The bailiff says. We all stand up. The judge comes out and we sit back down.

"We are here to hear the case of Robert Williams in assault to - wait. Why is this even being heard today?" The woman asks looking at us. I shrug.

"My question exactly" I say.

"He pleads not guilty and he isn't guilty. Blaze had trespassed and injured the women sitting in the back. I also see here that he shot three officers" she says.

"Your honor-" Detective Bunch starts.

"No. This meeting is adjourned. Robert carry on with life" she says getting up. I smirk up at Detective Bunch.

"Fastest hearing and trial I've ever been in " Omelly says dapping me up. I go to Nicki and kiss her. Taking her hand we walk out the court room.

"I'll get you again" Bunch says walking past us.

"You can try" I say. Picks then walks by us.

"Congrats." She says.

"Thanks" I say to her and Denise.

"I guess I will be on speed dial again"

"Lets hope not" Nicki says laughing.

"Does Meek know?" Picks asks Nicki.

"Know what?" I ask.

"Blaze broke into my house last night"

"What?" I ask.

"It's okay. My house is okay." She says.

"Blaze will be in prison again and this time for a long time. For all he has done, we have so much pinned on him"

"Good" I say. "Hopefully Ronnie and Jamel asses next" I say. She laughs.

"Rocko bit the shit out his ass though. She didn't even listen to me when I told her ass to come next to me"

"Good. She did what I would of wanted her to do" I say. Nicki shakes her head.

"Okay well I gotta get down to the station. I'm sure my Chief will be happy to know what all is happening" Picks says before walking off.

"I got some things to take care of. Stay out of trouble. If you can't then hit my line" Denise says walking off too. I laugh.

"Nicki I might have to cheat on you. They got nice bodies" I say. Nicki rolls her eyes.

"Meek shut up before you get fucked up" she says.

"I'm just saying they fine"

"How would you like it if went and said one of your homeboys was fine? You want me looking at another nigga??"

"Calm down. They ain't got shit on you" I say. She just walks away.

Nicki

Meek gets on my damn nerves sometimes. After getting in the car we head to his warehouse. Meeting the crew there we were just chillin.

"Nicki you know damn well Rocko wanted to get at his ass" Rico says making me cackle.

"Nic" Cas says walking over.

"What's up?" I ask.

"We got something for you" she says. Beetle and Esquire then walks over.

"Yo cut the music down" I say sitting up.