Forty Three

December 24, 2013

Meek

** Flashback**

"Meek you shouldn't have" Nessa says. I knew this would of been the last Christmas I would have with her. This year I wanted to give her something special. I put the necklace around her neck.

"How much did this cost?" She asks.

"Not a lot" I say.

"Meek the more it cost the more it's real. I keep telling you that" she says.

"And the less it cost, the more it means. I keep telling you that" I say. She rolls her eyes.

"I guess I appreciate it". She says. I didn't know how materialistic she was until it came time for me to leave.

**

Knowing Nicki she doesn't care about material things. She hates when people buy things just to impress others. So I know that whatever I got her it had to be from the heart.

Christmas was at my house this year and it is Christmas Eve. I wake Nicki up in the middle of the night.

"What?" She asks sitting up.

"Come with me" I say. She rubs the sleep out of her eyes and walks with me downstairs. We go by my lit up Christmas Tree.

"Meek what are you doing?" She asks quietly.

I hand her a present.

"Here" I say.

"I already opened one present for Christmas Eve" she says.

"This one is important. I don't want you opening it when with everyone around" I say. She looks at me and takes the package opening it.

"Meek" she says smiling. It was a card with a pair of earrings inside.

"To a real one by my side you are an angel. You my baby I'd do anything for you. You gon' fall through every time a nigga call you
That's why I ball how I ball when I spoil you".

"The earrings cost my great granddaddy $50. He said he loved my grandmama he wanted to give her the best but she wouldn't let em. So he got the cheapest ones he could out of respect for her"

"Awe. And these are nice too" she says looking at the diamonds.

"I know you don't care about material things too much. Unlike some bitches" I say. She hits my arm. Wrapping her arms around my neck she kisses me.

"Thank you. I love it" she says. "But I love this card and the meaning of the gesture more."

"Good" I say rubbing on her ass.

"Lets go up to the room" she says. I turn her around and wrapped my arms around her. Holding her close and kissing on her neck she giggles.

"What are you doing to me girl?" I ask making her laugh.

"Same thing you doing to me" she says closing the door.
----

December 25, 2013

Nicki

I wake up naked next to Meek and sit up. Smiling I turn on my stomach and stroke his morning wood. I hear him moan slightly waking up.