Author's note

Okay so I gotta vent and tell y'all how I feel about this book. Maybe y'all got some comments too but for me I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK FOR YALL!!!

I try to put hood into it, love and vulnerability into it, maturity into and moreeee.

I can't express how easy it is writing this book even with all the complex characters and situations that everyone has. For some apparent reason I am really good at keeping everything connected in some way!

For all my readers that are reading, voting and commenting I love you all. Y'all make me see that people are wanting more. I'm doing something right.

I expect this book to have the highest reads over my other books, highest votes and highest comments because y'all be commenting like 6 times on one chapter.

Also I've never written over 2000 words a chapter before so I reached a new height as a writer thanks to you guys!

The book itself is a great book, I think it's the best I've written yet and what's so funny is it's also a mystery. I like the cringing suspenses and the relationships I created between everyone.

The emotions I try to created and everything I try to really touch y'all with. Like the conversations Nicki might have with her crew or Meek and Omelly and the chasers or Nicki and Meek's conversations I try to put so much raw authenticity into it to where y'all can be like damn, I felt that.

There is soooo much more in having to put into this book and I am so happy to have so many people into this. Y'all help me make it better.

Also I just wanna say how happy I am with myself on writing these chapters back to back and update back to back and not have a lot of corrections to make on the typos lol success people!!!

So thanks for reading and supporting. I'd like to hear from all my readers on what they think and how they feel. Love you guys!

Shae ❤️