Fifty Six

Meek

Going over to Nicki after talking to the captain of the yacht I drink a glass of champagne.

"You look sexy" I say looking at her. She blushes.

"Thanks, my boyfriend told me to get cute. For what? I don't know" she says making me chuckle.

"Come with me" I say pulling her up out her seat. We go to the railing and follow a trail of roses and lit up candles. Her face, I could tell she was curious.

Nicki

I don't know what Meek was doing. He really shows his romantic side with me, I noticed. If it's anybody else they have to see a hard chest.

There was a table of food and two seats side by side. Meek pulled my chair out for me and I sat down with him following. A plate of food ready and hot.

"Tell me something" he starts and looks at me. "What makes you go so hard for the things you love?"

"That seems like a deep question"

"Cause I wanna see inside your soul tonight" he says. I slightly smile.

"My family....myself" I say. "I do it for that"

"Mmh. So your family is why you got with Blaze?" He asks making me laugh.

"I got with Blaze by accident in all honesty. But he was a gentlemen towards me. The more he spoiled me, the more I fell for him" I say. "It wasn't until after we really got serious and I got caught up. But he helped me help provide for my family."

"Mmh" he says sucking on his bottom lip.

"Why?" I ask.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Same reason. I gotta survive" he says.

"Did you wanna grow up a dope dealer?" I ask. He chuckles.

"I just knew I wanted to make a lot of money and live large" I laugh.

"I'd say you accomplished that. Two homes, two cars, and a lot of money. But it's incomplete " I say. He raises an eyebrow.

"How you figure that?" He asks.

"You don't really have anyone to share it with" I answer. "I mean you gave your mom like 10k at least ten times but what does that leave you with at the end of the day?" I ask. He rubs his chin.

"What about you? "

"What about me?" I ask laughing.

"You got three cars Nic, had a big ass house before moving in with me, a dog you treat like your baby and a big ass warehouse to get a lot of money" he says. I giggle.

"Just the necessities I feel like" I say. "I feel complete with or without a nigga. All I need to the love I get from the real ones" I say.

"Oh that's how you feel?" He asks chuckling. I nod.

"Been that way for a long time"

"You just don't wanna give up your independence...I like that. Never let anyone take that away" he says.

"Is Robert giving me advice?" I ask putting my hand to my chest and acting surprised. He laughs.

"Shut up" he says. I laugh.

"You know as hard as you like to act you're not incapable of loving and being soft"

"I was hoping you wouldn't point that out" he says chuckling. "But to tell you the truth I ain't never felt this way about anyone like how I'm feeling about you. I'd do anything for you and I'd fight over yo ass" he says making me cheese real big.