Twenty Three

October 7, 2013

Nicki

I was hanging out with my girls today shopping. Candi and Thembi walk inside Victoria's Secret with me.

"Okay so are we going to be sluts for Halloween?" Candi asks making me laugh.

"I'm not supporting that. If I wear anything slutty it has to be for Meek. He'll have a damn fit if I go out the house looking like a hoe" I say.

"Hell yeah cause that's daddy to you" Rika says walking up on us. I giggle.

"I don't think it's a bad thing if Nicki is more conservative. She already sexy as fuck to the coast so seeing her dressed and showing a little skin will make them want her more and envy Meek too" Thembi says.

"That makes sense" I say.

"You and Meek are getting more serious I see" Candi points out.

"What you mean?"

"Oh Nicki quit frontin'. I know you realized some changes and shit after getting with him"

"Yeah like the fact Rocko doesn't attack him over you" Rika says.

"Or the fact you don't suspect him cheating on you and having other bitches like you did Deuce and Blaze" Thembi says.

"And you actually value him enough to actually listen to him" Candi says.

"Okay so?"

"You think you love Meek? Like seriously?"

"No. Why y'all want me to be vulnerable and shit?" I say getting irritated.

"Cause you never are. You always have a wall built" Candi says.

"Who's fault is that? Cause it's not mine" I say.

"Has he ever told you he loved you? Or have you ever said it to him?" Thembi asks.

"No and I don't think that will happen anytime soon. What me and Meek have is an understanding. We are taking things how we want them" I say. "And I just respect the fact of a man letting it be known that a woman is his. That he wants the world around him to know that there is a woman he is rockin' with. I don't need I love yous' and love lockdowns'. What I want is undoubtful trust, same love that I give to be given back to me and loyalty" I say.

"You don't feel like you have that with Meek?" Rika asks.

"Okay I'm done. Y'all are approaching your boundaries more" I say putting my focus back into my shopping.

"I think she does love him" Thembi says.

"Love don't live anywhere near us" I say. "But anyways I'm going to go check out some stuff" I say walking away from them.

Meek

"So a big ass Halloween party?" Omelly asks me.

"We should do like some cops and robber shit" Beetle says.

"Nigga what?" I ask.

"Like the ladies dress as sexy ass cops and men robbers" he says. Me and the boys laugh.

"I'm feeling that" Omelly says. "Cookie can be a sexy ass cop any day" he says. I chuckle.

"I ain't having my girl out like that" I say. "That's private shit"

"I don't care if my girl flaunts her body. At the end of the day I'm hitting that shit" Omelly says firing up a blunt.

"Nicki says that same shit" I say chuckling.