Ten

May 26, 2013

Nicki

I've been texting Meek since that night I stopped by his house. We been coolin' and Candi been pussy riding me. I guess Omelly played telephone and said we together.

"Nicki M, pleasure doing business with you" Tony says walking up to me. I shake his hand.

"Pleasure is all mine" I say.

"I'll see you and Imani later this week to input my share"

"Me too" Calvin says hugged up on Dutch. I laugh. Thinking to myself how we all just played these niggas.

We all leave and head to the airport.

"I think I might keep Calvin around" Dutch says.

"Girl you do that and Mack might have a heart attack" JoJo says making us all laugh.

"You all did a good job. That quarter mil might come faster than we plan. Imani you pulled through" I say.

"Told you I could. Plus I learned from the best" she says putting her hair in a ponytail. "Tony was so into me. You wasn't lying about me being his type."

"Because I know my prey" I say as we all laugh. Our plane ride lasted for a good two hours or so. I was back in Philly around 5 something. We go straight to the warehouse and pop up on all the niggas we left.

"Yo they back!" Van yells. He walks up hugging us. Everyone else appears from somewhere and come to talk to us.

"Dutch pulled through with Calvin" I say boosting them.

"Nah y'all should of seen Mani. Girl acting like she ain't want shit and Tony wanted to splurge like a hoe" Dutch says making us all laugh.

We talk about everything that happened and made future plans regarding it.

"Y'all going to that party with me tonight. All of you have the address. Yo Cookie and GiGi let me holla at you for a minute" I say. Going upstairs. They follow me and sit down.

"What's up?" They ask.

"I got some niggas interested in y'all" I say. They look at each other laughing.

"Who?" GiGi asks.

"You know Meek boys Omelly and Beetle?"

"I know Omelly" Cookie says.

"He likes you" I say.

"He does?" She asks smiling hard.

"Yeah" I say laughing. "So talk to him tonight at the party. And GiGi you talk to the birthday boy Beetle. He seen you that night we had to check that nigga Dutch was dealing with and he been thinking bout you since."

"He fine. I guess I can be his birthday present" she says smirking.

"Yeah so look good and I'll meet y'all there" I say. They get up leaving. I check to make sure everything in check and leave out locking up. I go home to get ready to change. Walking in Rocko is all up on me.

"I missed you too Rock" I say picking her up then putting her back down. I change into a short long sleeve black leather dress and some short black heeled boots. Straightening my hair and checking myself in the mirror.

Meek

I bop my head to '15th And The 1st' playing by Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka Flame. Bitches and niggas were everywhere. I see Candi, Rika and Thembi walking through.

"Aye Meek" Candi says coming to hug me.

"Sup" I say.