Twenty Nine

October 31, 2013

Nicki

Meek left but he came back. We just agreed not to take it that deep and wait to bring up the I love yous. Where I stand with it is I think, I don't feel I do completely yet. So I'm just trying not to lead him into that when I'm not there.

Rico called me while I was eating breakfast and told me to meet him at the warehouse. Lately my crew been quiet and I gotta check up on them and where the money at.

"Yo Nicki M" Van says coming to hug me.

"Aye nigga. Where yo ass been?"

"Ducking and dodging my hoes" he says laughing. I shake my head.

"What's up Rico?" I ask when I see him.

"Sup Nicki. So I got some information for you. That package you got with the bracelet came from the one and only"

"Blaze?" I ask. He just nods his head.

"He hiding out at the bottom of the hill. Some old heads and jawns I know seen em a few times going out"

"Wow so he really around here?" Cas asks walking up. We then hear Dutch and Mack walk in arguing.

"You mean to tell me you ain't know this shit!" Mack yells.

"Aye?! The fuck is going on?" I ask.

"Tell her Dutch" he says.

"Nicki you won't like this"

"There's a long list of shit I ain't liking. What is it?"

"Calvin has it out for you and Meek. He was there at the meet up. He been watching us. He not even really Tony friend. Tony and him also had a deal going on and he just happened to be there. "

"That nigga been stalking and shit and I bet he gone be at the party tonight" Mack says.

"Mack calm the hell down. Get all that base out your voice" I say. "Dutch don't answer shit from him. He about get to his too " I say.

"Mani you ain't talked to Tony?"

"Nope. I cut that nigga off weeks ago. I'm talking to somebody"

"Esquire?" I ask.

"Nah. He couldn't handle me " she says laughing. I nod.

"Does anybody else wanna tell me some shit?" I ask looking around at everybody. No one says anything and shakes their heads. "Okay so what's been going on with the money this week. Turn in is today" I say going to sit down on my couch. I see everyone pull out they stacks and throw them to the table. Dollas walks in with a duffle bag.

"All that good shit is gone. 18k a pop per buy up in here" he says.

"Good. I'll count it" I say.

"See you later Nic"

"Aight Bye. Wait! Mack, Dollas, Dutch, Rico, and Cas y'all stay" I say. Everyone else walks out and they come back. "Sit down and help me count. I wanna talk to y'all" I say. Doing as told and taking a seat I look to Cas.

"Cas how you been doing?" I ask.

"Fine. " she answers.

"Rico you good?"

"Yeah I'm straight"

"Dollas and Mack?"

"I'm good" Mack says.

"Straight Nicki M" Dollas says.

"Dutch?"

"Gucci"