Sixty Six

April 28, 2014

Nicki

Walking down the steps from my office I open the door for Detective Picks.

"You been trying to dodge bullets these days?" I ask shutting the door.

"Something like that" she says as we go to sit on the couches. "I've been on vacation and the day I get back they want to tell me I have to go and take you and Meek into the department " she says.

"You and your team of officers are pissing me off. I said I didn't want any parts into this shit with the law and yet I'm getting dragged down with Meek and he ain't even been doing shit" I say. She laughs.

"Look there isn't much I can do. Bunch is the head of what happens in there"

"Bunch can go suck a dick and die" I say. She laughs. "Listen we will need your help with setting up Bunch" I say.

"Are you guys going for a record of getting away with murder?" She asks.

"Oh this will be better than murder" I say smirking. I hear a knock at my door. Knowing nobody besides Picks is suppose to be here I open the door to some girl.

"Nicki M?" She asks.

"Who wants to know?" I ask folding my arms.

"I'm Leesha. Meek's ex" she says. I laugh.

"Okay if you're an ex then exit your ass off my property" I say. She starts laughing.

"Slight problem with that" she says holding a gun up to my face. I start laughing hysterically. Opening my door up more I let Stormy see what was going on.

"Death wish" is all she says. Laughing in the girls face I see she becomes mad. I just wanted to see what she was gone do.

"Well I'm waiting. You wanna shoot me bitch? " I ask. Seeing Meek pull up he stops the car quick.

"The fuck going on here?"he asks.

"This bitch about to die" I say. "All she said is that she your ex". He starts laughing.

"Side chick, a quick fuck for a nut" he says laughing. Me and Stormy laugh. Seeing the girl put the gun down.

"And you being a quick fuck gave me herpes" she says. All of us scrunch our noses up.

"Bitch yo ass ain't get that shit from me. Lying ass hoe" he says.

"Meek can I kill her or will you do it cause the bitch pulled that weak ass gun out and ain't do shit." I say knowing I could just slander her ass on the ground.

"Or I could arrest her for pulling out a gun and charge her" Stormy says walking over.

"Leesha what the hell you doing here?" He asks.

"I have to kill you" she says.

"You don't do shit" he says making me laugh. "Who sent you?" He asks.

"Jewel" she says.

"Jewel?" Picks asks.

"Jamel dumbass" I say rolling my eyes.

"Leesha get yo stupid ass out of here" Meek says. She slaps Meek to where you could almost feel it.

"Stop talking to me any kind of way!" She yells. Meek just looks at me.

"I was gone let yo stupid ass live" he says. Him and Stormy go into the warehouse leaving me left alone with her.

"You came here. You disrespected me and then you pull out a gun. But where you messed up at is touching my man" I say.