Sixty Three

Nicki

We get to the club and GiGi points out Bunch. Next to him was Irv and some other niggas.

Going up to them we sit in the seats across from them.

"Nicki M, didn't expect to run into you" he says smoking a blunt. Bunch laughs.

"Don't play games with me" I say. "You try running through me and my man warehouses with your fucking workhorse next to you" I say. He starts laughing as Bunch gets pissed.

"You still got that fire in you" he says.

"Irv quit fucking playing games with me!" I yell throwing the drink in his face. He sits up wiping the alcohol off him.

"You a real bitch you know that?!" Bunch says raising his voice at me. JoJo laughs.

"What's funny to you hoe?!" He asks. She quits laughing and I know exactly what exactly she felt like doing.

"Nicki M is that bitch and I ain't no hoe" she says. "Call us out our names again and watch me slice yo ass up" she warns. I smirk.

"What you come in here fucking the mood up for?" Irv asks.

"Why are you working with this slime ass nigga? You do know he was working with Ronnie and Blaze" I say emphasizing Blaze's name.

"Yeah but Blaze ass is dead"

"Just like Ronnie" I say.

"I hear you cutting niggas dicks off" he says chuckling.

"Yeah and you next" I say laughing sarcastically. He stops. I pull my gun out. "Now tell me what the fuck I wanna know" I say.

"You not the only one packing bitch" Bunch says pulling out his. I laugh.

"You right. I'm not the only one packing" I say as the girls pull out theirs and I get my V-mag out too. "Sad part is I don't even need their help to shoot y'all". They look at me hesitantly.

"JoJo calm down" I say hearing her huff cause he called me a bitch again. "Your time is almost up like my fucking patience to even sit here and talk to y'all" I say with my jaw clenching.

Meek

Sitting in the house with the chasers and these new niggas I am just thinking about killing somebody. I let the chasers question they ass.

"Where y'all from?" Omelly asks.

"D. C" Key says.

"Do y'all know who killed Esquire?" Beetle asks.

"We don't even know who that is" Jem says.

"What can yall tell us about Bunch and Irv?" Tak asks.

"They trying set up something for y'all" Key says, "getting niggas from any and everywhere to help gang up against you"

"Yeah but they ain't been getting nobody willing to. At least not in Philly" Jem adds.

"Or New York. People in New York seen you and Nicki out together and knew that was dangerous territory " Key says. I huff.

"Niggas would be crazy ass shit if they go against Nicki" I say.

"Is she really as bad as people say she is?" Key asks excited.

"Nigga what the fuck you gettin' excited for?!" I ask.

"I hear about you all the time and I can believe it but a nigga ain't never seen a female like Nicki M do some shit" he answers.

"If you a real nigga you'll see it" I say. "Ain't no telling what her ass doing right now" I say.

"Where are they building that new shit at? " Omelly asks.