Thirty

November 1, 2013

Nicki

With all that happened on Halloween no one has seen or heard from either Ronnie or Blaze. No one has seen or heard from Mack and Dutch is in the hospital. I feel like I've been in such a depressed state and I just wanna get my mind off things.

"Meek" I say walking into the room.

"Yeah" he says glancing from his phone to me.

"Can I meet your mom today?" I ask. He puts his phone down.

"You want to?"

"Yeah" I say.

"Yeah, we can" he says. "You good?"

"I am but I'm not" I say going over by him as he sits up. "I wanna get my mind off all this bullshit" I say.

"Yeah me too. All I wanna do is go out and murk somebody" he says making me giggle. "Go ahead and get ready" he says. I give him a kiss and go to change into some jeans and a shirt putting a leather jacket on over me with some boots. I just brush my hair up in a high ponytail and leave out once Meek feels he is ready.

"My sister might be here" he says, "she cool though" he says stopping in front of a house. When I get out the car he takes my hand and we walk up to the door. Walking right in he calls for her.

"I know you ain't just walk up in here like this yo house" a girl says getting up from the couch. I try not to laugh.

"Na shut up" he says. A women then appears into the room.

"Meek every time you walk ya ass up in here you get Na to open up her big ass mouth" she says as the girls face looks shook. I laugh. She then looks at me.

"Who is-"

"Is this the new girlfriend?" The woman asks.

"This my girl Nicki" Meek says.

"Are you actually introducing us to a girl?" The girl says reaching for my arm. She pulls me to take a seat on the couch. I continue laughing.

"I'm Kathy, the mother to my offspring" she says making me laugh. "And this is my other one" she says. I laugh,

"I'm Nicki" I say.

"She cute. You cute. You want my brother?" She questions. I laugh.

"He wanted me" I say. She laughs.

"I like her" she says. "You can call me Na"

"Fake" Meek says sitting down. We all smack our teeth at him. He rolls his eyes.

"How long y'all been dating? Meek won't tell us about the women in his life" his mom says sitting down on the other side of me.

"Well five months and some days" I answer.

"And you the only girl?" Na asks.

"Na really?" Meek says. I giggle.

"Gotta ask. It's you we're talking about" she says. I laugh.

"I made sure that it's only me"

"Yeah that and she crazy just like me" Meek says.

"Maybe you could join us for the holidays this year" Kathy says as Meek shakes his head with his hand over his face.

"If Meek lets me" I say. He gives me a look.

"Real smooth Nic" he says.

"How long y'all been knowing each other?"

"We met through a mutual friend" I say.

Meek

I watch as Nicki talks with my mom and sister and just watch their interaction together.

"You know how to cook?" My mom asks.

"Yes she does" I say smiling. My mom laughs.

"I think my son likes you a lot Nicki"

"I don't think so. We just getting to know each other more" she says. I smirk.

"And that is okay" my mom says. Nicki's phone rings.

"I gotta take this" she says standing and walking out the door.

"Meek you better not fuck this up" Na says.

"Excuse me only I can use that language in this house. I keep telling y'all ass that!" She says making me and Na laugh.

"But Meek you if you fuck this up I will fuck you up" my moms says. I give her a crazy look. "That girl is cute, seem smart and she can cook"

"She got the goods bruh" Na says making me laugh.

"I didn't need to find that out through y'all" I say getting up.

"Awe he is checking on her" Na says.

"Shut up" I say going outside. Nicki was sitting on the porch with her head down.

"Nicki who was that?" I ask. I sit down beside her and she doesn't look my way.

"It was Rika" she says lowly. I hear her sniff and I look down trying to get a look at her face. "She found Mack dead outside of her club and said that she went with Candi to go see about Dutch and she is dead" she says crying more now. I pull her into me and she cries in my chest.

"Go get in the car" I say. She gets up and goes to the car as I get back inside.

"We gotta dip out" I say.

"So soon?" Na says.

"Yeah. Nicki kinda gotta got something going on" I say.

"Meek I want to see you later this week" my mom says getting up. She gives me a hug and I leave out. Getting in the car I go to drop Nicki off at the house. I call over some people to meet us there. Nicki laid up on the couch with Rocko while I waited. Rika and Candi showed up. Then Omelly , JoJo and Imani, with Kieran and Beetle.

"Damn I can't believe that happened" Imani says. While Candi and Rika are trying to comfort Nicki I bend down to her legs and make her look at me.

"I'm gonna handle this" I say. "Don't worry about nothing and just talk to Candi and Rika, ard?" I ask. She nods. Getting up I turn to Imani and Omelly.

"Let's go" I say walking out with them. I needed Imani and JoJo to help me find this nigga Calvin. Omelly as goin' to link up with the chasers to figure out where Ronnie and Blaze went. Kieran and Beetle was gone cover up what I was gone do to Calvin.

"He stays out in Chester" JoJo says.

"Good. He knows y'all so just pop up and say you wanna talk to him about Dutch. " I say. They nod. "Imani I want you to signal me when I should come in".

Going to where JoJo shows me I park on the side of the house. They walk up to the door and I follow at a distance. He lets them in. I walk up on the porch and look in the window at them all talking.

Imani signals me to come in and I hem him up.

"What the fuck?! Y'all bitches set me up!"

"Yep" they say walking out. Dropping his ass I shoot him five times. One for me , one for Nicki, one for Dutch, one for Mack and the crew gets one. I leave out and let Kieran and Beetle handle the rest.

"For Nicki sake y'all keep y'all ears to the streets and watch ya backs." I say pulling up to the crib. They nod and go inside with me. Candi and Rika were sitting on the couch talking .

"Where Nic at?" I ask.

"She said she wanted to go to sleep" Candi says.

"We just waited til you got back to leave. Thembi says she will talk to Dutch's brother and her family. Van was going to talk to Mack's." Rika says.

"That shit gotta be hard" JoJo says.

"Take care of her Meek. She might wake up mad as hell" Candi says.

"I know" I say. Closing the door after they all leave I go upstairs and chill out until Nicki wakes up.

Shae 💰