Thirty Seven

November 26, 2013

Meek

It's Thanksgiving day and Nicki is spending it with me and my family. I tried my best to make her at her most comfortable with my other family members. My girl cousins were feeling Nicki though.

Going into the den I see my uncles and cousins looking at the football game.

"Yo Meek you got a bad ass jawn. That's really you?" My cousin Corey asks me. Omelly laughs.

"This nigga really think y'all just friends" Omelly says.

"That's cause he want her. Too bad he can't pull" I say slapping O up.

"Shut up. I can pull" he says.

"Yeah. A door" I say. He just mugs me.

"That girl sure is fine though" my uncle Roy says.

"Now dad you you know if mama hear you talking about how fine somebody is she will slap you to sleep" Chris says. He was Corey brother . We all laugh.

"I'm just saying she fine" he says.

"Aye y'all quit looking at my girl " I say leaving out. Going to check on Nicki she was having a drink with my cousins Jade, Taylor and Nia. Na was helping my mom cook with my aunts.

"Meek what made you finally decide to bring a girl around?" Nia asks.

"When I discovered she can handle y'all" I say taking a sip of Nicki drink. "They not giving you a hard time?" I ask. She laughs.

"Meek I'm fine. They're funny" she says.

"And I love Nicki" Na says coming over.

"Me too" My mom says.

"Yalls opinions don't matter. Aunt Rachelle you need to go get yo man. He looking at my girl" I say.

"Oh is that right?" She says smirking.

"Meek don't be a snitch" Nicki says. I chuckle.

"Just watch this" I say. We look into the den and hear the guys laughing at my aunt going off. Nicki laughs.

"You are messy and petty" she says. I laugh taking her hand.

"Let me show you something" I say. "We'll be back" I say taking her hand and have her follow me upstairs. We go into my old room and Nicki looks around as I lay back on my bed.

"Awe you were so raggedy " she says making me chuckle.

"You got jokes" I say. She smiles turning to face me.

"You look real good today" I say. She smiles harder and I see her dimples pop. Getting up I walk over to her and invade her space.

"What is it Robert?" She asks. I chuckle.

"Onika. That's what it is" I say. She smiles and pulls me in for a kiss. Holding her close she felt so warm and smelled good as fuck. Slapping her ass she pulls away laughing.

"I'm not about to get into anything in your moms house"

"Me either. I wanna have yo ass screaming tonight "

"Meek I just got my voice together a day ago" she says. I chuckle.

"Learn ya' lesson?"

"Nope" she says turning away from me. I pull her into me and push my dick against her ass. She giggles all sexy and shit. "Meek stop before I get horny" she says. I smirk.

"Just trying to prepare you for later" I say. She laughs and gives me a nice long kiss.

"You need to make sure you prepared playboy" she says before walking away. I lick my lips.