Twenty Seven

Meek

Nicki goes to fix her curled hair and get dressed as I do.

"This okay daddy?" She asks coming out the bathroom.

"Turn around" I say. She turns and I smirk looking at her ass.

"Yeah it's alright" I say. She smiles and grabs her purse. Getting into my car we head to a restaurant.

We slide into a private booth area and face each other after ordering us something to drink.

"I wanna know what you and Candi were talking about in the kitchen" I say and she laughs.

"You really are nosey" she says making me laugh too. "If you must know we were talking about you and how you took care of me"

"Oh me taking care of you is funny?"

"No" she says, "we were laughing at me". I look at her funny. "I was telling her how you took really good care of me and I didn't have to tell you anything"

"Ohh" I say. "Nobody wanted to take care of yo ass"

"Shut up" she says cackling, "but no. I always had to tell Deuce what I needed cause he never knew shit and Blaze he liked to control me but not too much. It was more like I know what's best for you and you gone use whatever resources you got around"

"Damn" I say. "I ain't no better though. I just got whatever is common and did my best"

"And I like that. Didn't know you had that in you"

"Shit me either" I say as we both laugh. Our drinks come and our waitress was a older woman.

"Are you ready to order or do you need more time?"

"Give us about three more minutes" I say. She nods and walks away. Nicki giggles.

"Ain't even took a look at this menu" she says looking into it with me. "Ooh I think I want this-"

"Dick" I say finishing her sentence. She looks at me and I laugh.

"I didn't request for no dickhead" she says. I laugh even more at her getting upset.

"Aight baby I'm sorry" I say pulling her closer to me. I peck her on the lips quick and she smiles.

"You get on my nerves"

"You get on mine too" I say. She laughs. The waitress comes back and we order what we want.

"Okay so I will get the decorations tomorrow. You and Omelly sure y'all got what y'all needed?" She asks.

"Yeah"

"Where is it gone be at?"

"Cescaphe Ballroom. Already went to rent it out and everything "

"Is there a guest list?"

"Nah. Niggas gotta have fun. But if they don't know anybody and I mean like one of the chasers or your crew then we gotta charge them". Nicki laughs. "Aight. Check this out if a bitch or a nigga come in and do some crazy or shady shit then we kick em out but at least we got some money out they ass". She nods.

"I got you"

Nicki

Talking to Meek our food comes and I see him looking at my plate.

"Meek you always look at my food every time we go out somewhere" I say. He chuckles.

"Just thinking if I really want yo' shit or mine" he said making me laugh. I swirl some noodles with my fork and feed em to Meek. Licking the creamy juice off his lips while looking at me I move over laughing.