morning • jun

The previous night was spent watching tons of movies as Jun tried to cheer Y/N up.

Y/N had recently gotten a bad mark on her project that she worked very hard on. She felt worthless and put herself down a lot.

Jun, her best friend, could not stand to see her like this. So being himself, he went over to her house with lots of movies and candy in hand.

They spent the entire night watching old Disney movies and eating lots of sweets while wrapped in her duvet covers. They completely forgot that it was freezing outside, they were warm in bed.

The two of them then proceeded to fall asleep on Y/N's bed while watching 101 Dalmatians.

The next morning, Jun had woken up before Y/N and momentarily forgot where he was.

Turning around, his eyes fell upon the sleeping Y/N.

He couldn't help but stare at her facial features.

The way the winter sunlight made her skin look like it was glowing, her long eyelashes, her delicate lips, her tiny nose, everything was perfect in Jun's eyes.

He stayed like that for a while, just looking at Y/N's face while thinking about nothing in particular.

Y/N began to move a little bit and it seemed like she was waking up.

Not wanting to get caught for staring at her, Jun closed his eyes and pretended he was asleep.

Y/N opened her eyes and saw Jun quickly close his.

Not saying anything, the girl just looked at the "sleeping" boy.

His black hair was messy and his features looked so much more defined. Her eyes took in the sight and she noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. A blush crept onto her face and she just looked at his face again.

Smiling to herself, she gently poked his cheek, "Wake up, Jun."

Jun pretended to wake up and opened his eyes slowly, "Morning, Y/N."

His voice was deep and raspy, making butterflies erupt in Y/N's stomach.

"Good morning," she quietly let out. 

Jun smiled and brought the covers up to his nose.

Y/N did the same thing and the two of them just looked at each other.

Getting lost in his eyes, Y/N couldn't think straight.

Jun on the other hand was trying his best to remember every little detail about this morning, he did not want to forget this feeling.

Without even thinking, Jun quietly said, "You look beautiful."

The boy immediately felt his face go red afterwards and he didn't know how she would respond.

The two best friends would always compliment each other but this time it was different. It was like this compliment held a much deeper meaning behind it.

Y/N's eyes widen and she hid her face in the covers. Her face was red and she didn't know why she was so effected by a simple compliment.

Jun looked at her and smiled to himself. He found it adorable how she hid in face in the covers while she was embarrassed.

Oh, how the boy wanted to kiss her right there.

But he couldn't.

Jun knew that she didn't feel the same way. His silly little crush on his best friend never went away after all these years, even though he tried his best to ignore it.

Y/N on the other hand didn't understand why she was feeling this kind of way towards Jun. She had always seen him as a really good friend. He was always there for her when she was hurt, needed help or even needed a simple hug. He put her before himself and Y/N never saw that until now.

That was only because Jun saw her as a sister, Y/N thought. So, she would try her best to suppress the crush she had on her best friend.

~

hmu with some good angst pls im running low on my supply. day four of 13 days of christmas! i love jun with my whole heart and i hope his future significant other realizes how lucky they are to wake up to him everyday :'))