crazy in love • wonwoo

Wonwoo didn't understand why everyone around him wanted to fall in love.

He didn't see the point in it and thought love was overrated.

The author had always written stories about how love never worked out and would always hurt people in the end. The man did not see how powerful love really was and didn't see how it could possibly make someone so happy.

Whenever he watched TV, he never saw the love between the characters, he just thought about how it was all acted out. No relationship could be that perfect like theirs.

That was all before her met Y/N.

Yes, it was such a cliché story for the two of them. A girl with a fire burning brightly in her heart met a boy who was as cold as ice.

The two of them completed each other and Wonwoo finally understood why all his friends wanted to fall in love.

They met in a coffee shop in the winter time. Snow was falling, people were chatting, and the fire was crackling.

Wonwoo was typing away on his laptop as she took a seat beside him, writing in her notebook.

The two of them began talking and found out that they were both writing majors. They instantly became friends and soon started to date, which was a new concept for Wonwoo.

He would never date when he was younger because he didn't see the point in it. But now, Y/N had melted Wonwoo's frozen heart and he was so thankful for that.

He became the happiest man in the world because of a single girl.

A year into their relationship, you could see the positive change in Wonwoo. Even his stories began to change.

His most recent story titled 'Crazy in Love' was based off of his personal relationship with Y/N.

Wonwoo opened up the word document on his laptop and began to read the words he put together.

"It was like every other old love story you've heard before.

A woman and man meeting.

The woman effecting the man so deeply, he couldn't help but be moved from her actions and words.

Soon enough, the two of them fell into the deepest love.

The man realized that what happened in the movies, could happen in real life.

The tears shed because of her, he never thought was possible.

He never knew how much she meant to him. It was like fireworks bursting within him, he couldn't control his emotions.

The man opened up so much to the love of his life and he knew that she would keep all of his secrets.

Even when they were apart, he trusted her with his whole heart. Past, present and future, he believed in this woman.

The two of them would never doubt their relationship, they would be together forever. It was an untainted love.

His heart would dance around at the mere thought of her.

He would dream about this woman, he was head over heels for her.

He was in an ocean of her love and he never wanted to leave.

He was crazy in love."

~

day six of 13 days of christmas!
i know everything i write is between a male and a female but ya girl supports everything, every love, every person!! 🏳️‍🌈

also hello i love this song so much, you don't even know. the song itself and the choreography, wow i'm crazy in love.
()

based off of the Al1 showcase where they were talking about how the author concept suited wonwoo the best :)