Author's Note Ft. Hateful Messages :)

PLEASE READ (:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 50,000+ READS! I'm unable to update today, so I will be doing a DOUBLE update tomorrow to make up for it. 

I've been getting messages here lately asking me to stop making my book the "stereotypical" vampire-werewolf kind of thing. I write what feels the most natural, and what I have the most fun with. I'm writing this book for you guys, but I started it as a stress reliever. It helps me deal with a lot of things, and knowing that you like to read it? It literally makes it 10000% better because not only am I expressing myself through my writing, I'm getting a monumental amount of support and love from a community of supernatural loving, like-minded people.

Needless to say, I will keep writing what makes us all happy. If you have ANY constructive criticism, I'm more than happy to see things how you see them and alter my book accordingly. However, when you send me messages calling me hurtful names because my book is too "stereotypical", it makes me feel like I'm no longer doing a half-decent job at writing. It turns something that's really fun for me to make for you guys into something I'm nervous to do. So, please, if there's something you dislike about my story, tell me in a polite manner, rather than say things that are clearly against Wattpad's bullying rules. It takes A LOT for me to report someone, but I will if I'm continuously getting bashed.

I'm sorry I can't update today; I've been preoccupied with college and tests and my kitten, who is currently ill. 

Also, again, THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING SEBASTIAN AND GETTING THIS BOOK TO #6 IN VAMPIRE, WITH OVER 50,000 READS AND OVER 2.5 THOUSAND VOTES AND OVER 400 COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU ALL BEYOND WORDS!