I'M SORRY :'D

THIS IS A VERY, VERY IMPORTANT NOTE, PLEASE READ. TO SAVE TIME, IF YOU'D LIKE, BEGIN READING AT THE UNDERLINED PORTION.

Okay.

So.
Lately (as in for the past month or so), I have been tackling some issues. Because of this, I have developed the habit of making you guys promises that I never deliver on. See,  when I promised to update more regularly, I was feeling really inspired and great and ready for this. But that was one of many random upswings in my moods, and when I came back down from it, I honestly couldn't spare Wattpad a thought. That's my fault.

BUT.

I'm better, I feel great again, and I've made sure to hold off on updating just to make sure it's not another random upswing. It's not, and after reading a lot of your comments, I'm more than eager to get back into the mix of things. However, there will be a few changes.

One of the comments had me thinking. It was the perfect amount of criticism; it wasn't offensive, and it helped me view things from a different perspective (And I'll be sending a message to that person because they're really good at what they do). So I've made these decisions:

Shortly after this update is published, I will start writing another second book. I'll post the first chapter here, in this book. 

FORGET EVERYTHING YOU EVER LAID EYES ON IN THE ISAAC BOOK. NONE OF THAT IS RELEVANT ANYMORE, PRETEND IT NEVER EXISTED. THE NEW SECOND BOOK WILL PICK UP RIGHT WHERE SEBASTIAN LEFT OFF.

I'm so sorry for all of the previous empty promises. I'm a horrible writer for making you all hope for things that never came. But, I swear, from now on there WILL be REGULAR updates, no matter what. In the near future, I will be making a schedule for these updates so it'll work for all of us.

Thank you SOOO MUCH for sticking with me through everything I've put you through. I love you so much! <3