21

Skye pov.

We walked up the stairs to Calvin's house and I could not help but stare at the large place.

"Wow," I smiled listening to Mr. Brown pull out his keys and unlock the door, "Daddy's got lots of houses but none of them compare to this."

"Yes," he grinned over to me opening the door for me, "And speaking of Daddy-"

I had walked past the man and into the house at this point. I heard the door shut and I turned to look at him when he paused for a moment.

In an instant Calvin rushed at me and had me pinned against the wall right across from the door. My eyes were wide with surprise and a slight shriek escaped my lips at the sudden action. The man's right forearm was pressed hard against my chest keeping me on the wall and my feet slightly off the floor. 

I could hear voices coming through the coms but I was honestly too scared at the moment to answer or comprehend what it was they were saying.

"Who do you work for?" He questioned through clinched teeth.

"What are you talking about?" I responded quickly and innocently but I knew that it was too late, my cover had been blown.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," he reached his left hand down and it went through the slit of my dress grabbing the gun from its holster on my left leg. He raised it up and put the barrel of it to my chin. I flinched back and closed my eyes tight until I felt him pull it away. Only him doing that was only to raise it over to his right hand in order to cock it. Then it was right back in my face. This was not good at all.

He used the barrel end of the gun to push the hair out of my face and reveal my ear with my com in it.

"I can only assume you have friends listening in," he smirked at me, "So I'm going to give them a choice..."

Mac pov.

Once they got inside the house Jack pulled up farther and parked the car.

"What now?" he asked but before I could answer a shriek was heard through the coms.

"Skye!" I shouted. When no reply came I shot my head over to Jack. His eyes stared back and me and we were both quickly out of the car.

"Who do you work for?" We could hear Calvin say. And us hearing that meant he must of been awfully close to Skye.

"What are you talking about?" Skye said back quickly and I could hear the fear clearly in her voice. Jack and I were moving both quickly and carefully towards the house but we still had parked a small ways back so that Calvin Brown would not see us.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Calvin demanded and it wasn't but maybe fifteen seconds later that we heard the cock of a gun. Jack and I both froze right after he yanked his own gun from its holster and we listened to what the man had to say.

"I can only assume you have friends listening in," he said which meant he'd found not only her gun but the com as well, "So I'm going to give them a choice. Forget about little darling and me..."

He didn't continue so Jack asked, "and what?"

"And what?" Skye repeated to the man only for him to chuckle.

"And nothing," he said, "they forget about you and I then I won't have to hurt them too."

"Yeah that's defiantly not happening," Jack said as we proceeded towards the door once more. I listened closely to the other end and soon heard Skye respond.