Kabanata 60

You have reached the final chapter of Can't Help Falling In Love! Thank you for being with Kevin and Kate! XO

-

Kabanata 60

Never

"How much do you love me tonight?" Tanong ni Kevin habang sumasayaw kami sa gitna. There are alot of couples and acquaintance dancing with us tonight, celebrating like us, for us. Inirapan ko siya at kunwari ay nag-isip. "After you've embarrassed the hell out of me tonight... I'm at two, Kevin."

Tawa lang ang isinagot sa akin ni Kevin, sabay hinapit niya ako palapit pa lalo sa kanya. Isinandal ko ang aking ulo sa kanyang dibdib, pinapakinggang ang tibok ng kanyang puso na sinabayan ang mahinang saliw ng kantang maririnig sa buong paligid.

Wise men say, only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?

"Did it ever cross your mind? What if we Tito Eduardo didn't kick you out that night and we ended up falling asleep in different beds... Tingin mo andito kaya tayong dalawa ngayon?" I asked curiously, because I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Paano nga kaya kung matinong lalaki sa Kevin? He matured earlier and stopped fooling around after Lolo Louie died... Hindi ko maiwasan maisip na kung hindi nangyari ang gabing yon, mag-best friend pa rin kaya kami hanggang ngayon? Best friends without sex...

Like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too

"Yeah..." Sagot ni Kevin. "You know, a very drunk Hank once told me that falling in love is like getting hit by a truck and not being mortally wounded, just feeling sick all the time. High one minute, low the next. Yung pakiramdam daw na para kang gutom pero hindi ka makakain. Inaatok pero di makatulog..."

"It is also not being able to remove the smile from your face... He said that's how love felt. That's how he felt... Loving someone with a mad, passion, intensity, and the feeling of being ten years younger. That's how I felt about you when we were younger..."

"When I'm with other girls I feel like I'm 30 something, but when I'm with you... No matter how fucking hard you push all my buttons all the damn time, you make me feel like I'm a kid every time fighting for superiority." Hindi ko napigil ang aking ngisi, kasabay noon ay ang pag-iinit ng pisngi ko. Damn, Kevin...

"Yeah, you make me feel that way, too..." I agreed. "Maybe I just couldn't help it... You're an amazing person, Kate. You make my world like a freaking survival of the fittest every single day."

"Is that a compliment?" Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay na ikinatawa niya. Tumango tango pa siya.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life too

"Can't help falling in love with you because you make me want to be a better person..."

Some people say that you'll know it when the 'One' is here. Love doesn't appear with any warning signs. Never. You just fall into it as if you were pushed from a cliff. No think to think about anything but the adrenaline coursing through your veins. It's out of control. A crazy, heart-stopping roller coaster ride that just has to get past through its ups and downs. It's scary at first, but as you get used to the feeling... It feels good.