The letters

Enjoy ❤️
________________________________
Keith's POV

I gave the others their letters and as I looked around, I saw how broken they were when they read their letter to them self. I can't imagine how hunk might feel, he lost his best friend and doesn't know where he is.

I looked at pidge and she was sobbing, I walked over to her and hugged her until she settled down a bit. I looked around the room and saw letters in peoples hands and tear streaks down their faces. We all sat in the lounge room and read our letters.
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

                      Shiro's Letter

Hey Shiro my hero,

I always wanted to be like you when I went into the Garrison. Your the main reason I even wanted to be a pilot, when I found out that you "died" in the kirbos mission. I didn't know what to think, my hero that I wanted to meet in the future "died" before I could even meet him.

But when I helped rescue you from the galra ship my life blew up right in front of me. Once I found out I was gonna be on a team with you I couldn't stop freaking out inside. But I wanted to let you know that what I did for you to see this letter, I'm sorry and I just wanted you to be proud of me and be happy I was on your team and that I wasn't just a useless Paladin. You are forever and always will be my hero and I will always look up to you as my leader.

Love~ Lance McClain
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

                    Pidge's letter

Hey little smol bean,

Pidge when I first met you, you were like one of the guys. Well until I found out you were a girl instead of a boy but let's not get into that shall we. You're a little genius pidge, you will change the galaxy with your genius mind and creativity. You and hunk were my only two friends I had in the Garrison and I'm happy we stayed friends over the year we've been here. I'm happy that your something to this space family that we have. Shiro is our space dad/leader, Allura is our space mom/pilot, Hunk is the chef, You're our genius that creates stuff to make voltron better, Keith is out emo/best fighter on the team, Coran is our gorgeous man/Space uncle,and then there me. I though I was our sharpshooter but nobody thinks that except me. Im just the goofball on the team that makes everybody's life worse and more complicated. Pidge I want you to know that this isn't your fault that I feel this way, it's my fault to swooping down to this level. My insecurities have caught up to me before I knew it. I will miss you my little smol bean. Take care of the team for me please and make sure blue gets a suitable Paladin she deserves way better then me.

Love~Lance McClain
_•_•_•_•_•_•

                     Hunk's letter

Hey buddy,

I wanted to say first of all thanks for being here for me in the Garrison. You were my first friend I ever had in the Garrison. I still remember my first day of Garrison and you were my roommate, we were so fucking awkward together until you tried to make a conversation and we become friends by the second day of school. I remember us sneaking out to the roof and that's when our life changed and we become Paladins. I need you to do me a favor okay? I want you to go in my desk and find a envelop and hold onto into you go back to earth I want you to give it to my mom okay? I hope you can give it to her I bet she misses me a lot and I miss her too. But whatever you do, don't be sad okay we'll meet again. Whatever I did for you to read this letter I'm so sorry I left. Maybe I went out in a bang or I'm still here and you guys were snooping around my stuff either way I don't care. Farewell old friend.