Vol-tron?

Lance's POV

"Alejarse de mí!" I screamed trying to escape from this strangers arms.

Then four other people coming running into the room. I got out of the man in red arms and ran behind the machine I was held captive in.

"Lance buddy, calm down, your safe" I think the man named hunk said to me.

"Lance come out of there so we can talk." The short girl in green said

"Vete!" I screamed.

"Lance no we won't until you come out!" Hunk yelled.

I started at him with wide eyes, he can understand me.

Are we on earth?

How am I here?

How am I here?

"me puedes entender, ¿verdad? Hombre de amarillo?" I asked slowly

"Yes lance I can, but the rest can't so can you speak normally so the rest can understand you?" He asked.

"No puedo hablar inglés, solo puedo entender lo que dices, estaba aprendiendo a hacerlo, pero luego me detuve para ir a la guarnición, pero todavía no he recibido una carta." I said slowly.

"I see." Hunk said

"What did he say?" The woman with white hair said

"He said he can't speak English well, he lost his memory to when he didn't even go to Garrison yet." Hunk explains.

"Well Lance you need to understand you're safe here." The woman with the white hair said

"¿Puedo tener el nombre de todos? I asked.

"Um sure, my name is Hunk, the guy in red in Keith, the girl in green is Pidge, the big guy in black is Shiro, the woman with white hair in Allura, and the guy over there with the mustache is Coran." Hunk said smiling, pointing to each paladin.

Shiro, Shiro I heard that name before. Wait, Takashi Shirogane, the pilot?!

"¡Takashi Shirogane! Pero todos dijeron que murió en la misión kerberos?!" I yelled

"Well he didn't die obviously." Hunk said laughing.

"What did he say about me?" Shiro asked.

"He said he thought you died on the kerberos mission." He explained.

"Well I'm not dead yet!" Shiro said laughing.

I tilted my head and looked at them and I say the man in red named Keith?Right? Looking at me with violet eyes. They were really pretty, I liked them. Wait what am I thinking he isn't gay, he doesn't look like he likes guys! Not now gay thoughts it's serious time.

"Hey, how about we take you to your room huh? Have a nice sleep and talk about this tomorrow!" Hunk asked smiling.

I nodded my head but then was stopped by Keith talking to hunk.

"Um I have to take my stuff out of his room since I was sleeping in his room." He said blushing

"¿Por qué estaba durmiendo en la habitación?" I asked slowly blushing. why was he even sleeping in "my" room.

"Because his room was...Coran was fixing it up since the air conditioning was messed up, yeah that's it!" Hunk said, he shuddered a bit. But I shook it off, the ship does seem old after all.

Keith whispered something to Hunk and he nodded. I tilted my head and then Hunk turned to me smiling

"Well I'll let him get his stuff out, but I guess we could get you settled later but how about we get you some food?" Hunk said smiling.