Ships

SHIP REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!

This book is for ships!

Hi, my name is Secret, and I'll be doing kpop ships in this book. There's several types of ships, and you can personally request any in a private pm!

Currently, I have three ships in waiting.

Types of Ships

1. Personality ships

Please send me a quick description of your personality (or have a friend write it if you're uncomfortable and send that to me) and up to 3 groups you'd like to be shipped with. You may also request this ship for a friend!

2. Appearance Ships

Please send me a quick description of what you look like (the more details the better) and up to 3 groups you'd like to be shipped with. Also feel free to tag me in any photos of yourself on your account!

3. Sexual Ships

Please send me a quick description of your taste in sex (kinks, positions, anything you're not okay with) and up to 3 groups you'd like to be shipped with.

Extra types of ships

1. You may request a personality ship for a friend. You may choose to stay anonymous, or be tagged as well. Useful for birthdays, or giving love to a friend, to remind them you're thinking of them. PM me the ship request as usual, but make sure to include their username.

2. You may request ships not just for idol groups, but group of idols.

Examples:

"Please ship me with any idols under YG Ent"

"I'd like to have a personality ship for AOMG"

"Ship me with any idol born in 1997"

"Can I have a personality ship with any female khh rapper?"

3. You may request a ship with a random idol. Simply send me a form, and request that I ship you with any idol. I will look at all kpop idols, and ship you with a completely random one I believe you to be compatible with.

Rules

1. You must be 18 or older to request a sexual ship.

2. You must be 13 or older for me to do any other kind of ship. I will not ship you if you're younger than 13.

3. Currently I will write about any group, no matter active or disbanded, famous or nugu. Please note that I am not completely knowledgeable on every group, but I will do research on them if you request one I don't know.

4. I will write about all kinks or sexual preferences. I may have to do some research based on how well I know what it is.

5. I do write lgbtq+ so don't be afraid to request gay, lesbian, or other ships.

6. I WILL NOT WRITE SEXUAL SHIPS FOR IDOLS WHO ARE MINORS. DO NOT REQUEST A GROUP WHO HAS MINORS IN IT!

7. Please also let me know if you'd like your ship to be anon. If it's anon, also include a password in it. The password may be anything (firetruck, pig, pear, cabinet, etc) and only you and I will know who the ship is for when it is published.

8. Please read the example forms in the next chapter and please follow them. The cleaner the form, the easier it is for me to ship you.

9. I have the right to not ship anyone because of my own personal reasons. Being rude not only to me but other people will not be tolerated. Your chapter may be taken down at any moment if I see something that is not okay. Just be a decent human being please.

10. Bullying of any sort will result in being blocked and/or having your ship being taken down and/or being banned from requesting on this account.

11. Please respect my rules. I set them for a reason.

12. If you do not like the ship, my apologies. I will only ship you with who I think you're compatible with, but that could mean nothing. These are just for fun.