Personality Ship (NCTD/EXO/BTS)

Password: vroom vroom

Thanks for the request, dear! I don't know NCT Dream very well and I know there were rumors of Mark leaving the group but I'm not sure how true those are as I couldn't find a reliable source.

NCT Dream

I ship you with Mark! Mark is an artsy person himself, so I think the two of you would get along doing art things. Mark feels a lot of responsibility with being the leader of Dream as well as being in all the other NCT units so I feel like him being able to chill out a bit and release some tension while hanging out with you would be a great thing for him. You and Mark would be best friends before anything else. The two of you would have complete confidence in the confidentiality of each other, and there'd be absolutely not secrets kept in hidden between you two. Mark would be the boyfriend who's very lazy about everything, but you don't take it wrongly, you just know his favorite thing to do with you is relax.

EXO

I ship you with Baekhyun! Baekhyun is a very outgoing and silly person, almost the opposite of you when you don't know someone that well. Baekhyun would basically make it his mission to get you to warm up to him, even going to great lengths such as getting you flowers or art supplies in order to make you like him. He would be playful once you're more open with him, teasing you to make you blush or tickling you and then dashing away. He's likely to want a pet once you are in a stable relationship, something a little less traditional like a bunny or a chicken.

BTS

I ship you with RM! You said you're a huge bookworm and have a love of knowledge, and Namjoon is known for being a very smart person. I feel as though he'd deeply appreciate your love of knowledge and would feel comfortable having a discussion with you about any sort of topic. He would also be intrigued by your ability to pick up in the moods of others and how you seem to feel how they feel. Expect a neverending expanse of questions from him about yourself, as he tried to learn more about you. Joon is the type of boyfriend to be really nervous around your birthday or anniversary and try just a little too hard to make things "perfect". He's most likely going to burn a lot of food and accidentally release a handful of balloons into the sky before you can see them, but it's the thought that counts.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡